Prospect Info: Cade Littler, F - Round 7 219 Overall, 2022 Entry Draft

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.

Turns 18 next week. Going to Minnesota State University in 2023. That's all I got.

Nanuuk

Nov 16, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
From the DailyHive..

“Littler is a big, gritty, exuberant power forward who is well equipped to play in a shutdown, matchup center role,” FCHockey described. “He’s very detailed orientated in his own zone and was relied on heavily this year in Wenatchee despite his young age. He’s an aggressive player who uses his size and strength to his advantage, throwing huge hits when the opportunity presents.
“With his determination, physical tools and attention to detail it’s very easy to project Littler eventually becoming a reliable, effective defensive centre at the NHL level.”

Reactions: Ace Rimmer

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
For McKeen's subscribers, I broke down his game as part of a look at some Tier 2 guys.

In a nut shell, I think this is a really good later round selection. Really smart player. Competitive. Can play through the middle and finds success in traffic. Just the skating will need to improve a lot. Long term project but these are the types you take a swing on later in the draft.

Reactions: Kipper933

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad