C Jakub Demek - Henderson Silver Nights, AHL (2021, 128th, VGK)

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
He hasn’t played a single game since the WJC. The Oil Kings have definitely struggled without him, despite the stacked roster. I wonder if he got Covid and is recovering still.

Reactions: BigRangy

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Good to see the Blazers make a big move. IMO they need to make a few more. There are some teams that I feel are quite a bit better than the Blazers this season... I kept wondering if they would pull the trigger sooner rather than later to improve

Obviously they get an automatic berth to the Mem Cup but would still be cool to see them actually win the league

Last edited:
Reactions: Bubbles

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
Good to see the Blazers make a big move. IMO they need to make a few more. There are some teams that I feel are quite a bit better than the Blazers this season... I kept wondering if they would pull the trigger sooner rather than later to improve

Obviously they get an automatic berth to the Mem Cup but would still be cool to see them actually win the league

I'd thought they put a massive package for Bedard.

pgfan66

Jun 26, 2019

I'm sure they felt some pressure to make a move after Winnipeg – who already have the best team in the league by a fairly large margin in my eyes – added Beaupit and Sward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad