Prospect Info: C Aidan Thompson 3rd 90p (Lincoln) Ushl

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
like the other guy who ive never watched more than this guy who i've also never watched...C- pick for KD

ChicagoHockeyFan

Mar 3, 2019
I’m a hawks fan who worked for the stars this season. He may be 20 but he really impressed incredible skater and demanded the puck a lot. Lincoln has been a perpetually bad hockey team but improved a lot this season and Thompson was far and away the best player on the ice 95% of stars games. He will light it up at Denver next year I have high hopes for him

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
He's a pretty old guy relatively so he doesn't have a whole lot of leeway.
yeah but also not a whole lot of urgency, he's on the Reserve List until August 15, 2026. Ideally, you sign him after his 2024-25 season is done, put him in Rockford, and as long as he is not getting significantly outplayed there see what he's looking like at the end of his waiver-exempt years. I definitely don't think he's a guy you just don't sign or anything like that.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
yeah but also not a whole lot of urgency, he's on the Reserve List until August 15, 2026. Ideally, you sign him after his 2024-25 season is done, put him in Rockford, and as long as he is not getting significantly outplayed there see what he's looking like at the end of his waiver-exempt years. I definitely don't think he's a guy you just don't sign or anything like that.
No just in terms of the player. Hard to be 21 in NCAA and not have a big season and expect to make it.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
No just in terms of the player. Hard to be 21 in NCAA and not have a big season and expect to make it.
He had a promising freshman year, I admittedly haven't watched DU this year, but sounds like he has a good mentality about keep playing his game and the points will come. We'll see how the stats look when the season ends.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Jake Wise took FIVE years of NCAA(because of CoVID) and finally looked good his last year…not signed?
9 AHL games has 4g 5a 9pts…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad