Buy or sell NHL 22 HUT Claude Lemieux 87

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Right now I have the luxury of having a 87oa Claude Lemieux whilst my team is pretty poor. To keep three synergies (booming shot, fly the zone, wingman) alive I play some sub-80 players.

I think my x-factor players 75 Aho and 74 Draisaitl could keep the team going, along with 85 base Huberdeau.

Should I sell Lemieux or will it take ages before I get a player like him again? If I sell, what would be a fair price? Have watched the market and not seen him there. PS4 version of the game

Mattavarner

Apr 17, 2014
Dont sell, at the rate theyre giving out packs with rivals and champions you'll have a team of 84 plus players in no time

Reactions: mattihp

ElectricDreamMachine

Nov 5, 2013
I'd sell him if you are not a fan of his, no idea about his value though. If you don't want to sell him just play some hut rush/squad battles/rivals to get free packs and use upgrade sets to upgrade those useless untradeable golds and silvers. Also I would not chase synergies, just not worth it to roster sub 80 players because of couple additional attribute points.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
I'd sell him if you are not a fan of his, no idea about his value though. If you don't want to sell him just play some hut rush/squad battles/rivals to get free packs and use upgrade sets to upgrade those useless untradeable golds and silvers. Also I would not chase synergies, just not worth it to roster sub 80 players because of couple additional attribute points.
Hut rush is so boring. It gives good rewards though.... Should grind it some night I guess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad