Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kevin Stenlund

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
DSL Copy-Pasta:

So here is the (not) much-discussed lineup poll. Instead of Torts' slot machine line generator, we'll be voting for each spot on the roster, building each line one spot at a time. We started with 1LW, and will work our way through the forward lines and on to D pairs and starter and backup goalies.

This poll includes every forward reasonably expected to be available to the team whenever the season should start.

Vote for your choice for second line C, and the winner will be slotted there and removed from subsequent polls. Sure, there are some nuances such a process doesn't allow for - there will be times when you can't vote for who you'd like at a spot because they've already been slotted somewhere else, or there's a combo you like that gets nixed along the way. You can alter, or not, your subsequent voting accordingly.

Here's to the continuation of a new tradition!

Forward lines
Alexandre Texier - Pierre-Luc Dubois - Oliver Bjorkstrand
Nick Foligno - 2C - 2RW

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
I thought there'd be a bit more competition for 2LW, but maybe a bunch of us have read the same "Domi thrives with a physical winger" stuff.

I'm expecting 2C to be a fairly decisive runaway, and then perhaps the real intrigue will start with 2RW.

Reactions: cslebn

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I thought there'd be a bit more competition for 2LW, but maybe a bunch of us have read the same "Domi thrives with a physical winger" stuff.

I'm expecting 2C to be a fairly decisive runaway, and then perhaps the real intrigue will start with 2RW.
Hmmm.....I’m thinking 2RW should be pretty straight forward.

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
Hmmm.....I’m thinking 2RW should be pretty straight forward.

Well perhaps I'm in the minority on that front, but I'm torn between two and not leaning toward who you're probably thinking of :)

Monk

Feb 5, 2008
To paraphrase Billy Shakesberg: "My kingdom for some intrigue!"

9ffc7a74-d4fa-4003-8693-c9f29e31197b_screenshot.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad