Line Combos: Build a lineup poll #12: 4RW

Who should be the team's 4RW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
One nice things with these polls is that it appears we may actually carry the extra forward this year in lieu of the extra defenseman. I can see some mix of Robinson, Stenlund and Grigorenko as the bottom three and that depth is better than we've had in a long time. It's a very good top 12, the problem remains no elite guy to help drive the top 6. Very good, no elite or even near elite.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Other than Liam foudy making the team and being on the fourth line, I think we've pretty much got how the lineup will look on opening night as far as personell goes.

As for lines? top 6 is probably accurate. Bottom 6 is close but Bemstrom is not a fit on that line.
Koivu is not a 3C either. Not even close actually...

I don’t get why Portzline/Fans have him penciled in to be the 3C, did people watch him at all last year or are just going off of his name? He is SLOW.

Reactions: DarkandStormy

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
Koivu will be the 4th C, Foligno will be a bottom six left wing, and Cam should be back to form this season as the leading scorer, with Bjork, Bemstrom, Tex, PLD & Domi hot on his tail.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Koivu is not a 3C either. Not even close actually...

I don’t get why Portzline/Fans have him penciled in to be the 3C, did people watch him at all last year or are just going off of his name? He is SLOW.

Because Jarmo literally said he was signed to be the 3C and do the Wennberg role.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad