Proposal: Buffalo/Tampa Bay

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Buffalo is young and talented but could use a big body to keep the other teams honest against those players.
Many Tampa Bay fans do not like the contribution that Jeannot is giving the team considering what they traded for him.
Would Buffalo's 2024 third round pick straight up for Jeannot get the job done for both teams?
Buffalo gets the big body it can use and Tampa Bay gets back something for a player many fans feel is a wasted roster spot.
Hack and slash at will as the "Big Boy Pants" are on.

• Haha
Reactions: PettersonHughes

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club
I'll take the pick, thank you.

Any interest in someone like Cernak? Big shot blocker, pain in the ass to deal with, but can pair well with a smooth skating defender and it seems like you might have some of those...

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Better make the trade quick. His 16 team no trade kicks in for next season.

I would do the trade. Change of scenery might do good for him.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I'll take the pick, thank you.

Any interest in someone like Cernak? Big shot blocker, pain in the ass to deal with, but can pair well with a smooth skating defender and it seems like you might have some of those...

If Tampa wants to get some variation in their lineup by selling off support pieces, I could see Buffalo being very interested. I don't know if they'd go 11OA, but I would be interested in 11OA for Jeannot and Cernak as a basis for a deal.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
If Tampa wants to get some variation in their lineup by selling off support pieces, I could see Buffalo being very interested. I don't know if they'd go 11OA, but I would be interested in 11OA for Jeannot and Cernak as a basis for a deal.
I wouldnt

Term too long on Cernak and CV irelli.

ShaneinTpa

May 21, 2019
Cirelli Will probably score 25 goals next year and is the center who matches up against every other team is best line. He’s also great at killing penalties. I don’t see him going anywhere. I found it interesting how Cooper mentioned Crozier is someone who probably would’ve been with this team all year if it wasn’t for the cap. That inclines me to think there might be consideration to moving Cernak. As for Jeannot it’s anybody’s guess where he will end up. If you watch the first round against the Panthers, it’s very clear. The lightning have a lot of Homerun hitters and not enough pitching. They’re not good at all in their own end and they cannot outscore those mistakes against a very talented team. Hence, the concentration in the off-season will be on defense.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Cirelli , Cernak, and Jeannot are not very popular in Tampa right now, some fans would be happy dealing all three to Buffalo for future considerations

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I’d throw a pick at Cernak just to get him to stop trying to concuss Dahlin, though. (I assume he’ll quit that if they’re on the same team?)

Like one of these? Because throwing it at him will probably just make him angry...

1714185410560.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad