Post-Game Talk (GBU): Buffalo Sabres vs Arizona Coyotes (8:00PM ET) 2/29/2020

CrazyMonkey1208

Apr 9, 2012
Habs and Leafs both won, Panthers picked up a point. We have games at hand on them but I'm not confident at all in winning those. Stick a fork in any remote chance we had of making a run at wild card, we're finished

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Jack is 0-0-0 in the last 4 games, and like -6.
Interesting...... MacKinnon is experiencing similar problems. People here believe he's worn out and hurt as well. His execution is definitely affected. Yet the Avs are winning. Difference?

GOALTENDING, TALENT and DEPTH. The Sabres have zero of all 3 right now and if Eichel's isn't hitting on all cylinders, there's no one to pick up the slack.

There's ABSOLUTELY ONE SINGLE PERSON who is responsible and should be accountable for this dismal situation.

Sabres need a different GM. Yesterday. Last week. Last month, Last year!!

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
I just hope Eichel doesn't want to get traded. That would be worse
I'm sure he already wants to be traded. What player wants to be here? Pegula needs to go and get a real head coach. There are coaches available now that change this franchise immediately.

CrazyMonkey1208

Apr 9, 2012
I'm sure he already wants to be traded. What player wants to be here? Pegula needs to go and get a real head coach. There are coaches available now that change this franchise immediately.
100% agree, and there are a lot of good proven coaches to choose from right now. Overhaul the entire front office. It needs to be done yesterday

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore

I give it until summer 2021 before we see the tweet from Bob or Pierre that Eichel “wouldn’t be opposed to a trade out of Buffalo.” I think one more playoff-less season breaks him.

jd1970

Feb 23, 2007
Downtown Buffalo
If he wants to be traded, hes admitting he's not a franchise player.
I see no indication he wants to be traded. Hes tough, hes proving that.

Reactions: CrazyMonkey1208

CrazyMonkey1208

Apr 9, 2012
I give it until summer 2021 before we see the tweet from Bob or Pierre that Eichel “wouldn’t be opposed to a trade out of Buffalo.” I think one more playoff-less season breaks him.
Big head will trade him to San Jose for Aaron Dell and a 4th rounder :eyeroll:

NorCalhockey

Jan 6, 2017
I never understood everyone wanting playoffs so badly. This team would get swept easily if it ever did make the playoffs.
99.9% of the people thought Bolts would beat the Blue Jackets in the playoffs last year. How’d that turn out? Hockey is the only major US sport where upsets are not uncommon. Alas, we’ll never know how the Sabres would have done since the drought continues...

Bobby Bottle Service

Win for Rick
Dec 15, 2005
Toronto

That's what makes firing GMBH so tricky... bringing in a new regime likely means another 1-2 years before they put their stamp on the team, so Eich would be like 25... and then finally, maybe, possibly... the team could be competitive again?

Botts should get fired. I don't think he will.

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
The roster is the most significant problem, by far.
What's the hardest part of putting together a puzzle? Starting pieces. We already have our 1C and 1D locked up. Fill in the pieces. Any competent GM could have the Sabres in the playoffs in 2 years or less.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad