Post-Game Talk (GBU): Buffalo Sabres at Vegas Golden Knights 10PM 2/28/2020

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Lack of talent aside, the Sabres just are too mistake prone. And they experience brain freezes that regularly bite them in the ass.

Their lack of scoring is the coup de grace.
If only there weren't like half a dozen proven coaches out there that we could hire that would actually correct that and teach guys to stop doing stupid things...

Reactions: Mr Orangeshirt

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
they really did get some horrid luck this game. Big time players got a number of high grade chances and they got jack shit out of it all game.

Reactions: valet

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
If only there weren't like half a dozen proven coaches out there that we could hire that would actually correct that and teach guys to stop doing stupid things...

What? That would take an engaged and determined, no excuses ownership. Botts has already indicated he doesn't want anyone between him and Pegula. So that means Krueger is not going to be moved upstairs. Botts can't fire Krueger since it would be an admittance of total incompetence.

Nothing will change and we will watch once again, decent coaches get snapped up by other teams and improve those teams while we wallow in the mud.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I’d argue the lack of talent leads to those mistakes costing us more than they should.
And I would agree.

It's the brain freezes... the everyone stops skating and watches syndrome - that pisses me off. The work ethic is crap on this team overall. It's day to day who has it. Too many passengers who don't feel they need to overcompensate for their lack of talent in some manner.

Simmons was brought in I think, because of his reputation as a hardworker. However, it looks like he's past his prime.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wood Man

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
I think the coaching is fine, we just don't have good players on 1/2 of our lines. And our goalie sucks balls

Reactions: Vito_81

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad