Proposal: Buffalo | Detroit

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
- its not 'buying' when im trading youth for youth
- mantha + zadina + raymond for ike
Lol. Zadina and mantha don’t carry near that value. Zadina to this point had been underwhelming for his draft pedigree and Mantha is an injury prone average second liner type. On a bad team no less. Neither would be base on an Eichel deal. Here is what you have for base.

Sieder.
Or Larkin and Raymond and 1st 2021 no protections. And Detroit is still adding in either case. A lot with Seider. Buffalo has their number 1 D guy for the future so while Seider is your best chip, he wouldn’t be theirs.

Last edited:

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
It should cost

Seider + Raymond + 2021 1st + 2022 1st

Eichel is a top 5 valuable asset in the league. He is borderline top 10 player.

The sabres should not trade hin

No chance.
A #6 overall.
A #4 overall.
Two picks that would likely be in the top 6.

Keep $10M CoachKillah.
Sabres fans might not realize it, but the point of getting a #1 center is to win.

Reactions: TCNorthstars

Octopus

May 17, 2006
Buffalo sends Jack Eichel to Detroit
Detroit sends Lucas Raymond, Michael Rasmussen and Anthony Mantha.
Wings fan here and would love to see Eichel come to the Wings. He has control over where he goes after this year and I don't see him opting to go an organization whose results are worse than the Sabres. Eichel would want to go to a half decent team at a minimum at this point in his career.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
Wings fan here and would love to see Eichel come to the Wings. He has control over where he goes after this year and I don't see him opting to go an organization whose results are worse than the Sabres. Eichel would want to go to a half decent team at a minimum at this point in his career.
are you octo from rwc

wingerdinger

Oct 21, 2018
It should cost

Seider + Raymond + 2021 1st + 2022 1st

Eichel is a top 5 valuable asset in the league. He is borderline top 10 player.

The sabres should not trade hin
That would cripple detroit beyond hope. Seider and our 2022 1st are untouchables.

wingerdinger

Oct 21, 2018
thrn forget about evrn getting Eichel

IfBuffalo was to trade Eichel within their division it would cost a lot more than him going west like to the kings for example.
Fair enough. The Wings have known from the start this rebuild is going to be a long one and we just have to be patient. As painful as that maybe.

Reactions: Adam da bomb

wingerdinger

Oct 21, 2018
If you are trying to acquire Eichel, a 24 year old elite center with term in his prime, there aren't any clear untouchables, otherwise you aren't getting him.
Eichel isnt an elite center in my book. He aint no McDavid, draisaitl, Barkov, Matthews or Mackinnon. How many elite centers can there be?

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Eichel isnt an elite center in my book. He aint no McDavid, draisaitl, Barkov, Matthews or Mackinnon. How many elite centers can there be?
He's a top 10 franchise center. Those are almost impossible to find outside the very top of the draft (look at where all 5 of the guys you mentioned were taken).

wingerdinger

Oct 21, 2018
He's a top 10 franchise center. Those are almost impossible to find outside the very top of the draft (look at where all 5 of the guys you mentioned were taken).
He could be, but he's never really shown in yet imo. Very talented but the results and production dont line up. And that's why drw fans gotta prey to the hockey gods we get at least a top 3 pick in 22.

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Detroit is in the bottom end of their rebuild rn. If Eichel has been complaining that Buffalo isn’t getting to the playoffs, he’ll be even grumpier in Detroit. Not the deal for them to make at this time

don’t even need to get into the value

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I don't find him sexy either. I'm into women.

Sure, you say that now, but have you seen this picture of him?

CIxT1NJVAAAYgEl.jpg

Reactions: Adam da bomb

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012
I come to the main boards for the lols. Some of you should watch an NHL game every once and awhile

Jack Eichel might be a lot of things. The one thing he surely is, is a top 5 talent in the NHL. The GM's around the league would line up around the corner for him no matter the idiotic opinions on HF boards

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad