Proposal: Buffalo | Detroit

explore

I was wrong about Don Granato and TNT
Jun 28, 2011
Very unique trade idea. Have yet to see an Eichel trade thread.

Very good value. Could you add some cap dumps going to Buffalo to balance the salary?

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
It's a no from both sides, but not in the classic "both sides disagree, so it must be good" kinda way.
Come on man. Detroit would be all over this deal. It’s garbage for Buffalo. Mantha is a solid player. He’s no where near elite. Raymond is a good prospect. Rasmussen is nothing.

Sieder is going the other way as the base of an Eichel deal and there will be pluses added to Sieder.

like Sieder, Detroit 2021 1st unprotected and Velano.

Last edited:

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
Come on man. Detroit would be all over this deal. It’s garbage for Buffalo. Mantha is a solid player. He’s no where near elite. Raymond is a very good prospect. Rasmussen is nothing.

Sieder is going the other way as the base of an Eichel deal and there will be pluses added to Sieder.

like Sieder, Detroit 2021 1st unprotected and Velano.
this may ruffle your feathers but im not doing seider for eichel head up , seider is a franchise dman

McJedi

Apr 21, 2020
Florida
this may ruffle your feathers but im not doing seider for eichel head up , seider is a franchise dman
Sieder is a real good prospect with zero games of NHL experience, making that franchise D claim absurd. It’s possible, but he ain’t there yet. and Eichel is a franchise 1C.

another trade would be Larkin, Raymond and your 2021 1st unprotected for Eichel.

it should be clear as day Detroit isn’t in position to be a buyer at this juncture of your rebuild.

Last edited:

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
It should cost

Seider + Raymond + 2021 1st + 2022 1st

Eichel is a top 5 valuable asset in the league. He is borderline top 10 player.

The sabres should not trade hin

Reactions: McJedi

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
Sieder is a real good prospect with zero games of NHL experience, making that franchise D claim absurd. It’s possible, but he ain’t there yet. and Eichel is a franchise 1C.

another trade would be Larkin, Raymond and your 2021 1st unprotected for Eichel.

it should be clear as day Detroit isn’t in position to be a buyer at this juncture of your rebuild.
- its not 'buying' when im trading youth for youth
- mantha + zadina + raymond for ike

razor8

Nov 28, 2017
You're not getting a number one center for scraps. And I don't even like Eichel. I think he's overrated.

Reactions: Peter Tosh

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
Seider and Raymond seem to be two of the smartest draft decisions of the past years. DET is nowhere near contending even with Eichel in the lineup DET would end up where BUF is right now without Dahlin and Cozens. Does not make sense for DET in my opinion.

Eichel is a fantastic playmaker but is overrated as many BUF players are. Hard to argue that Risto, Dahlin, Eichel, Cozens, Reinhart, Hall are elite when you have those results. At some points we must draw the line between players scoring stats and their true impact on the ice. I d rather have Bergeron or O reilly or Toews or Kopitar on my 1st line than Eichel if I am a contender because wins matter more than player points. Once again Eichel should get a top return to avoid a new o reilly deal but nobody can pay or would pay what BuF would want.

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
Buffalo sends Jack Eichel to Detroit
Detroit sends Lucas Raymond, Michael Rasmussen and Anthony Mantha.

giphy.gif

TS Quint

I can see!
Sep 8, 2012
Mantha is very lazy and highly overrated in HFboards.
How is he lazy when he plays for the Red Wings and still plays most of his game in the other team’s end no matter who he plays with? I mean factually not just your feelings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad