Proposal: Buffalo/Boston

EK392000

Mar 9, 2020
To Buffalo : Debrusk, Vaakanen , 2rd pick

To Boston : Sam Reinhart
This is far better than your other one. I hope you realize that, by your offers, the difference between Reinhart and Tkatchuk is about 30 spots in the draft. Tkatchuk is way better that that.

Not a Sabres fan but I don’t think they’d hate it.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
This is far better than your other one. I hope you realize that, by your offers, the difference between Reinhart and Tkatchuk is about 30 spots in the draft. Tkatchuk is way better that that.

No ,but as a Bruins fan ,I would not like it . I proposed a deal with Arizona for Garland and some one replied that he does not hit and is soft , well he 5 inches shorter 30 lbs lighter and hits more than Reinhart

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
To Buffalo : Debrusk, Vaakanen , 2rd pick

To Boston : Sam Reinhart

I f***ing hate it. Not close. Not remotely close.

BinCookin

Feb 15, 2012
London, ON
As a neutral Fan. (Wings).

Iff I was Buffalo I would have a few Untouchables: Eichel, Dahlin, Cozens

Reinhart, Olofsson wouldn't be untouchable, but you would need to bring back someone of near equal skill who is younger.

I just don't think it is in Buffalo's interest in trading a player.. especially in the format of 3 Assets for 1 Asset move (thus losing the deal by giving up the best piece).

Make a trade offer in the 1 for 1 realm... and then realise you don't really have the trade piece to get Reinhart.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017

Is Tkachuk really that much more valuable than Reinhart?

Have you seen Tkachuk's QO when his contract is up?

Ledge And Dairy

Is Tkachuk really that much more valuable than Reinhart?

Have you seen Tkachuk's QO when his contract is up?
One look through your most recent post history says everything we need to know aboit your biased opinions.

This comment is basically the same as saying "Is McDavid really that much more valuable than Eichel? Have you seen the difference in their cap hits?"

Reactions: Bobby Terrance

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
One look through your most recent post history says everything we need to know aboit your biased opinions.

This comment is basically the same as saying "Is McDavid really that much more valuable than Eichel? Have you seen the difference in their cap hits?"
Your analogy doesn't quite work.

The gap between McDavid and Eichel is alot more than Reinhart and Tkachuk.

Better luck next time.

Also... Tkachuk's QO is 3.8m higher than Reinhart, McDavid makes 2.5m more than Eichel.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
My point was your opinion on Tkachuk is clearly biased, he is quite obviously the better player than Reinhart. Just like how McDavid is quite obviously the better player than Eichel
I never said he wasn't the better player, just is he that much more valuable when taking his QO into account.

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
Are we trading for eichel or what, I must be missing something here big time. So you expect the Bruins to pony up
Debrusk, Vaak, Beecher and a first for Reinhart. I like Reinhart, but common man.

I can understand not wanting to trade all that for Reinhart.

Reinhart should not be going anywhere unless it's for an equivalent age and skill player 1 for 1.

The Sabres should not be trading away their best players in their prime for a bunch of pieces and a late 1st. They've stupidly done that before and it ruined them.

Reactions: SECRET SQUIRREL

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Are we trading for eichel or what, I must be missing something here big time. So you expect the Bruins to pony up
Debrusk, Vaak, Beecher and a first for Reinhart. I like Reinhart, but common man.
Yes and no way in hell that Debrusk, Vaak, Beecher and a first even gets you near Eichel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad