Pre-Game Talk: BUFF n' SENS, Sunday 6:00pm

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Chartier is a replacement level fourth liner. I know that DJ loved him, but I think that Jacques will have him slotted appropriately, i.e. on the way to Belleville as soon as we have a full roster. Chartier = Gambrell - they are basically the same player.
Still injured and taking a roster spot until healthy

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Pinto thread was closed, tweet in thread says Pinto allowed back in facilities ahead of the 10 days before suspension expires.

I assume they rescinded the 10 part.

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
I just want to see the guys (especially the young core guys) pay attention to details. Do the little hings needed to win games. Finishing checks, battling along the boards, working as a unit instead of individuals. That sort of thing. Get some better habits going.

Winning or losing is a moot point for the rest of the year. It's about how we play the games form now til April.
Well, not exactly moot :) but i take your point for sure. As Jacques stressed - its about process now. Get the process right and they are talented enough that wins will start to come

Reactions: Nac Mac Feegle

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

Joseph needs to miss 3 more games after today and 8 more days to reach 24 days
His last game was Dec 15 .

He is eligible to come back Jan 9 vs Calgary.. So it works out perfectly with the games and the days

Last edited:

Nova Stutzlia

Oct 23, 2021

Joseph needs to miss 3 more games after today and 8 more days to reach 24 days
His last game was Dec 15 .

He is eligible to come back Jan 9 vs Calgary.. So it works out perfectly with the games and the days

Do we know if he'll be fit to come back then?

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
3 turnovers in the Dzone in the last 3 minutes.

Stutzle
Sanderson
Greig

3 turnovers in the Dzone in the last 3 minutes.

Stutzle
Sanderson
Greig

2 more on the PP

5 turnovers in the DEFENSIVE ZONE. 5 minutes into the game.

This team is doomed.

Reactions: gab6511

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad