Pre-Game Talk: BUFF n' SENS, Sunday 6:00pm

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville

No Zub . Hmmm have to wait on word

Roster moves will be required to get Chabot back on the active roster

There you go, a Zub injury just as Chabot is back. Sens tradition. We could probably run a roster that's twice the cap and yet never worry about reaching that cap.

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
What we need is a huge PP improvement. Stutzle has to play off wing on the right side, Batherson on the left. Tkachuk bumper position and Giroux. Brannstron or Chychrun with a better shot should join a 1 PP unit instead of Sanderson. More skills on the right positions should save a lot of energy and players could stay longer then one minute. As of right now Norris is useless on the PP due to the shoulder problems.

PK has to employ the right personal. Kelly is useless, not skating or even trying to cover the points. If he is not even good for PK should be send down. The same with Kastelic. PK pairs should be Stutzle-Greig and Norris-Giroux. We have the worst PK by far in NHL. It is embarrassing.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
If the sens win this game they are 3 in 4… witch should bring a little hope back if they lose ….

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
What we need is a huge PP improvement. Stutzle has to play off wing on the right side, Batherson on the left. Tkachuk bumper position and Giroux. Brannstron or Chychrun with a better shot should join a 1 PP unit instead of Sanderson. More skills on the right positions should save a lot of energy and players could stay longer then one minute. As of right now Norris is useless on the PP due to the shoulder problems.

PK has to employ the right personal. Kelly is useless, not skating or even trying to cover the points. If he is not even good for PK should be send down. The same with Kastelic. PK pairs should be Stutzle-Greig and Norris-Giroux. We have the worst PK by far in NHL. It is embarrassing.

I agree that the PP could have some changes made.

Giroux on the half wall and Norris on the other seems like a good idea.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Two teams on the road to a lottery pick….

or NFL games (some) with playoff implications?

looks like Sens game will be the flip in during commercials again.

1704024782749.png

JD1

Sep 12, 2005

Batherson on the left side off wing. That's what I've been saying is an issue. Last year we had DeBrincat in that position and it worked better. I'd put Norris in the bumper and Tkachuk on the goal line

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I just want to see the guys (especially the young core guys) pay attention to details. Do the little hings needed to win games. Finishing checks, battling along the boards, working as a unit instead of individuals. That sort of thing. Get some better habits going.

Winning or losing is a moot point for the rest of the year. It's about how we play the games form now til April.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013

I wonder what the games/days would work out to if they put Joseph on LTIR retroactively

Last game was Dec 15 ... missed 6 games ; 7 after today... of required 10; 30 days would end mid January

Last edited:
Reactions: Crosside

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Chartier is a replacement level fourth liner. I know that DJ loved him, but I think that Jacques will have him slotted appropriately, i.e. on the way to Belleville as soon as we have a full roster. Chartier = Gambrell - they are basically the same player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad