Confirmed Trade: [BUF/VAN] Riley Stillman for Josh Bloom

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyserSoze81

Mar 1, 2007
Rochester, NY
Post #353.

Sabres fan entry: "It has been 130 days since the now infamous trade, but I still long for the twitter posts of @Sixblooms1. He brought levity through some dark nights as a Sabres fan. We appreciate the efforts of Riley Stillman - he looked pretty solid when he got punched, took a while to fall down. He only took himself out of position for hits a few times a game. We look forward to his efforts in competing with each of our four #6 RD. Erik Johnson, Connor Clifton, Henri Jokiharju, and Ilya Lyubushkin will compete for the honor to play by his side nightly."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: js31

Butt Ox

Oct 24, 2006
Luddite Island
I wonder if Riley's dad let him touch Lord Stanley's Cup either of those times. Of course he'll probably be lifting that hardware soon enough himself so nbd.

jmelm

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I guess the guy who posts new threads (more than anyone I've ever seen on HF Boards), every time there is even the vaguest 2nd or 3rd hand broken telephone Canucks "rumour" he sees on Twitter, must be out of any other new thread ideas and thus bumping this old one.

This is just the equivalent of that first concept we all learn in kindergarten psychology: in this case, someone trying to put down another team to make him feel better about his own. Yet 5 pages and a day later, it appears that need has still not been satiated. :laugh:

Butt Ox

Oct 24, 2006
Luddite Island
This is just the equivalent of that first concept we all learn in kindergarten psychology: in this case, someone trying to put down another team to make him feel better about his own. Yet 5 pages and a day later, it appears that need has still not been satiated. :laugh:
*laughs in Perreault*

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
the crux of this necrobump, one guy/fanbase views a guy as a capdump, ignores the other team's need and evaluation of that player, wonders why the other team did not gang up on his favorite team like the other 30 teams. It was just a win/win trade at the time of the trade, its not as outrageous if you factor in Adam's need for a depth D. These are the trades that facilitates future trades between two new-ish GMs. They did each other a favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce