Confirmed with Link: [BUF/VAN] D Riley Stillman for F Josh Bloom

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
we likely saw his first and only fight for this year. Yikes.

Fourth fight this year, second with Jeannot. The other two were against Wild players - Foligno and Duhaime. The Foligno one was because Stillman hit Greenway up high too

DJN21

Aug 8, 2011
Rochester
Fourth fight this year, second with Jeannot. The other two were against Wild players - Foligno and Duhaime. The Foligno one was because Stillman hit Greenway up high too

I'm not saying he isn't willing and picking terrible dance partners lol. I'm saying from the looks of his face he is weeks away from physically being able to take a punch(and he will).

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008

He picks some tough partners to go toe to toe with.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
He picks some tough partners to go toe to toe with.
Whenever I see him fight, both here and elsewhere, I think of this...

2much2soon.gif

BuffaloGooner

Sep 8, 2011
Sloan, NY
This guy has been so solid, 2-0 break allowed not withstanding (Boosh put him in a tough spot tbh)

We added toughness but not stupid toughness. That slap pass on Cozens goal was awesome too. He can play.

The trade thread and Canuck fans would’ve had you believe we traded for a guy straight out of the HarborCenter beer league.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I'll admit he's been better than advertised since coming here but he has taken himself out of the play a few times to lay a hit which is no good.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
I've liked him so far.

If we can get a legit top 4 guy to play with Power or Dahlin - i like the way the group is shaping up.

Assuming the Dahlin/Power pairs are both thriving - you shouldn't be relying on Stillman/Lyubushkin/whoever to do much more than be solid while bringing a physical presence.

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
We've got 7 guys signed for next season on D. I *hope* they are tracking we need a couple of 3/4/5 guys, and not a couple more 6/7/8 guys. Joker/Stillman/Boosh is a strong 6/7/8. The concern here is, Adams coming back with Bryson and Clague. I think we can survive Bryson if we add a guy like Mayfield. That would be barely adequate, C- upgrade. We all know we can do better. Not sure what KA is worried about, Bryson or Stillman not clearing waivers? Who cares?

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
We've got 7 guys signed for next season on D. I *hope* they are tracking we need a couple of 3/4/5 guys, and not a couple more 6/7/8 guys. Joker/Stillman/Boosh is a strong 6/7/8. The concern here is, Adams coming back with Bryson and Clague. I think we can survive Bryson if we add a guy like Mayfield. That would be barely adequate, C- upgrade. We all know we can do better. Not sure what KA is worried about, Bryson or Stillman not clearing waivers? Who cares?
If you like Dahlin, Power, and Samuelsson as 1-3 and Jokiharju, Boosh, and Stillman as 5-7 (good luck getting one of them to clear waivers to play in Rochester as 8th on the depth chart), then all they need to address this off season is #4.

elchud

Nov 1, 2015
I'm all for 13F 8D in general. I'm on the keep-Stillman-dump-Bryson train. I was wrong on Stillman after the trade. He would get claimed by several teams. Bryson at 1.85? Maybe Arizona to get to the cap floor

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad