GDT: BUF @ FLA 7pm TV:ESPN+/Hulu Radio:WGR - Down in FLA

GrierIsGod123

Oct 22, 2009
Orchard Park
The Panthers are already a lot better than us. They really don't need all that help from the refs.
Quit blaming the refs ... we were completely and utterly outclassed. Florida looks like they're in a different league than the Sabres when it comes to executing. We're complete and utter shit in clutch moments. They need to completely tear down this core and fire everyone.

ForsbergMoDo21

Feb 19, 2008
Rochester NY
In fairness, Granato knows his team is butter soft and won’t even try to win possession back from a dump in.

Shut Tuch down for the season. I like him but I’m so tired of watching him this year.

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
I love when you look around the NHL and see Sabres players Buffalo gave up on too early.

Hagel, Montour, Reinhart, Rodrigues

Montour was a beast tonight.

BFLO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2015
Are 2 out of Tage’s last 3 goals (over the last 17 games) vulture tip ins on shots that were already going in?

I remember him doing it to Skinner a ways back this season and tonight he did it to Dahlin.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Quit blaming the refs ... we were completely and utterly outclassed. Florida looks like they're in a different league than the Sabres when it comes to executing. We're complete and utter shit in clutch moments. They need to completely tear down this core and fire everyone.
Accurately discussing how a game was officiated is not ”blaming the refs”. It

Actively ignoring realities isnt helpful to anyone. Doing so to push agendas is embarassing.

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
Maybe Ruff gets fired soon.

Kevyn Adams has a lot of respect for Ruff and there is a very big connection there.

Dare to dream.

Reactions: BG82

HOOats

born Ruffian
Nov 19, 2007
City of Buffalo
We weren't outclassed, that's a really strange take. Breaking news, Florida is really good! Two weeks ago at home against them we were outclassed. Tonight we got beaten in a horribly officiated game, by a hot Cup contender. We battled until the end and didn't lay down and take their shit.

hypaspazz

Jan 27, 2017
Houston, TX
I know that my team has been bottom barrel for over a decade but I am really starting to lose my love for watching this game. It is the same storyline over and over again. I am sick of the same teams getting to the playoffs, it makes me ill that both expansion teams have made the post season shortly after coming into existence, and the inconsistent, tilted calls make me want to shoot Bettman into the sun.

Maybe the sports betting ad push is what put the final nail in the coffin and ruined professional sports once and for all?

toddkaz

Nov 25, 2022
This team has enough talent to make the playoffs.

They just need a real coach.

Reactions: BG82

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
We weren't outclassed, that's a really strange take. Breaking news, Florida is really good! Two weeks ago at home against them we were outclassed. Tonight we got beaten in a horribly officiated game, by a hot Cup contender. We battled until the end and didn't lay down and take their shit.
Only thing I'm truly pissed about tonight is the brutal phantom calls and Granato's goalie pull. Panthers dominated the 2nd but that happens.

Reactions: HOOats

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad