Bud Holloway (Sent Down)

Status
Not open for further replies.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Bud Holloway and Joel Hanley. Worst hockey names ever.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Guy dominated the AHL for LA but they never gave him a shot so he went to Europe for the last four years until he became an UFA. I'd guess with numbers like his skating is what holds him back.

c3z4r

Jul 4, 2011
in the world
He was pretty good offensively overseas and early on in his AHL career, after making the jump from junior. Interesting signing tbh, might have some NHL talent.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
never heard of him but he scored 43 goals in the AHL one year and put up 71 points in the Swedish Elite League.

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Guy dominated the AHL for LA but they never gave him a shot so he went to Europe for the last four years until he became an UFA. I'd guess with numbers like his skating is what holds him back.

Wrong. He was the top of the list for callups and likely on the Kings the next year, but he decided to bolt to Sweden without even talking to Dean Lombardi first. To say the move was idiotic was an understatement.

That being said, he is a good player.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Skating doesn't look that bad to me.

Got a hell of a release too.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Interesting signing, definitively somebody you heard of in Europe. LA fans gave some worth to his rights.

George "Bud" Holloway. Sounds like somebody that played on Renfrew Creamery Kings with Cyclone Taylor.

Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad