Buchnevich/Tkachuk/Galchenyuk/Steen pick one.

Derg12

Mar 12, 2014
I dropped Buch - not because he's a bad player, but because AV won't keep him in the top 6.

CanuckGame39

Oct 13, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
I dropped Buch - not because he's a bad player, but because AV won't keep him in the top 6.

I'm actually currently holding Buch. And the reason for this thread is because, same as you I don't like how short AV has Buch on a leash.

I'm leaning towards dropping him for Tkachuk but I'm just seeing what other people would do.

kk

diehard NYI/WPG fan
Jun 29, 2007
Taiwan (from Manitoba)
I'd probably lean towards Tkachuk. However Kreider news (rib surgery the latest) means maybe Buchnevich gets a shot with top line(s) minutes if AV shakes up the lines.

Last edited:

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
Only player I remotely consider over Buch from that list is Tkachuk.

And, as previously mentioned, I'd hang on to Buch for a bit to see how his usage is changed with Kreider out indefinitely.

Galchenyuk won't be fantasy relevent unless he's traded, the coaches in Montréal refuse to use him at center where he was most productive.

Steen is probably good for another 20 pts this half of the season. But his usage is up in the air once Schwartz comes back towards the end of the month. If dropped to the 3rd line his production will disappear - St Louis doesn't get much scoring from their 3rd line, great defensive play but not offense.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
as a blues fan...don't waste your time w/ steen. He's not what he once was...sadly :'(

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Buchnevich, but keep an eye on playing time. I'd go Tkachuk if you've had enough of Buch. Buchnevich was a healthy scratch against Vegas, but I don't think that will be the norm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad