HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Update from the Jets:
Screenshot_20191106-112056_Instagram.jpg

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
JFC what an unfortunate injury. Very sorry to hear this and hoping for a quick recovery without lasting damage -- this can be a scary injury requiring careful monitoring and follow-up, but the HSC neuro unit is excellent and he'll be very well looked after. I doubt they rush him back.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
How are stitches more serious than a concussion?
I think the title is based solely on the final sentences...
After receiving stitches at St. Boniface Hospital, he was brought to the Health Sciences Centre's neurological unit for observation, the team says.
He remains in hospital.

Last edited:

Psych0dad

Sep 27, 2017
Saint John, N.B
That looked really nasty, he went out and dropped cold, then regained consciousness....looked like a lot of UFC fighters who get punched behind the ear, except this was one was a puck and cut him too. I hope he recovers fast, Jets roster is already diluted.

Reactions: hn777 and GNP

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I don't understand how the title matches with the article. Like it might be correct but they've provided no additional information to support it.

And they may well be holding back on detailed information because it might identify the source. If this came from someone on staff at HSC, that person could and should lose their job.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
And they may well be holding back on detailed information because it might identify the source. If this came from someone on staff at HSC, that person could and should lose their job.

nah it just sounds to me like whoever writes the titles jumped to conclusions...

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Yeah I missed the part where they said they have a source. Sounds bad, like you said fractured skull is the first thing that comes to mind.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
nah it just sounds to me like whoever writes the titles jumped to conclusions...

It says within the body of the article:

Global News has learned Little’s head injury is more serious than a concussion, however, the extent of his injuries are not being released at this time.

Reactions: JetsUK

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015

Global News has learned Little’s head injury is more serious than a concussion, however, the extent of his injuries are not being released at this time.

Yep.

It's a potentially serious injury. And given his recent concussion I suspect it may be a while before we see him in a game. A lot depends on the initial presentation with concussions, but since a history of them is the biggest risk modifier, and given the severity and location of this injury, extra caution is warranted for sure. If I'm Little and the Jets, and especially given the Buff drama, I'm absolutely not rushing this one.

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011

yeah I think the article has been edited. I didn't see that statement the first time I read it. Initially it literally was just the same as the Jet's release info...

Reactions: nobody imp0rtant

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Hope it all works out well for him. Big fan. Shouldn't have changed my avatar yesterday away from Little (though it was still last year's playoff avatar).

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Was thinking about getting an aviator Jets Jersey last. Go with the cheaper one and not sure who to get. May do a Little one now since I’m probably getting a Morrissey HC jersey to go with my Ehlers one. Although I’d kill for a Little Thrashers jersey.

Reactions: kanadalainen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad