Bryan Little with 6 points tonight!

• Thread starter Randall Graves*
  • Start date

Transported Upstater

Don't get me wrong, I love Tlusty, but we were ONE pick away...:cry:

Transported Upstater

Its way too early to tell.

Tlusty is doing great in the AHL and Little is still in the OHL...i think the leafs are happy with the pick.

No question we're happy. Tlusty could very easily end up better than Little.

But I personally had BL ranked higher than Tlusty on my list.

Pete Rock

Oct 22, 2005
Mrs. Sauga
No question we're happy. Tlusty could very easily end up better than Little.

But I personally had BL ranked higher than Tlusty on my list.

As did I. I don't know if you were around on the draft day but I was getting more and more excited as the 9th and 10th pick went by with no Little selected. Then I remembered what happened with the Leafs 1st selection in the '03; we got stuck with John Doherty because O'Sullivan was selected one spot before to the Wild. I knew Little was never to be ours.

Safir*

I'll go along with that. :banana:

Well, it's nice to see that the Thrashers have made a good choice this June. I really like what Little brings to the table and I hope that he'll be the first line center in max. 2 years.

Freaky Habs Fan

Apr 26, 2003
New-Brunswick
Visit site
a 6 points night in the OHL is great, but it will not make Little, or any junior player a star in the NHL. Many players can have a 6 points night in junior...

If he can do it 5 time in the season, I'll be impressed, but right now, all I have to say his great for him...

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
a 6 points night in the OHL is great, but it will not make Little, or any junior player a star in the NHL. Many players can have a 6 points night in junior...

If he can do it 5 time in the season, I'll be impressed, but right now, all I have to say his great for him...
For Little, I'd say if he NEVER had a 6 point game, nor 5 nor 4 nor 3 point games either, he'd still turn into a fine NHL player just on the rest of his package.

That said, he's probably one of a handful of players in the OHL this season who could flirt with a season comparable to Schremp's last year. I wonder if guys like him, or Ryder, or Emmerton, or Hughes or Ryan, whoever it ends up being, will cause quite the same stir as Schremp did with his numbers? Scoring in the OHL is not a difficult feat these days, especially for the players who will get the prime PP time that is available in abundance. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Little DOES have five 6 point nights this season. And it still won't mean all that much in and of itself...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad