Post-Game Talk: Brutal, Jets lose 5-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com

Total letdown against a lowly team. Truly poor 3rd period by the Jets, and everything just broke down in terms of game.

Honestly, a wasted chance for Comrie. Hellebuyck would have been a better option for tomorrow anyway. Not pretty in terms of the waning wild card race.

0.5, a Hatchet.
hatchet.png

Now let's watch some soccer.

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Holy fk. I thought this was a bumped thread from an old game... quit watching when it Sens got their 2nd...

Reactions: Guardian17

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
In a results oriented business, I'm amazed that Cheveldayoff _now_ figures that results matter, and not the years of data before this that showed that the Jets weren't good enough. The only solace I'm taking out of tonight (and this season in particular) is that the coaching is shit, and the team isn't good enough to win on talent alone. There's no structure. They have no game plan. None. This is worse than Claude Noel's 'dump and chase' plan. This is them playing for the easiest offense they can muster. They have shit defense, shit forward systems, and no cohesion between anyone. They should have dumped more than Copp and Beaulieu at the TDL.

This team is caulked.

Espirit

Aug 8, 2012
Peg
I had a running joke with the wife about how long it would take to get their first shot this game. I guessed the 9 min mark. It turned out to be 6 out 7. That says something about how this team is prepped to start games. Coaching? Culture? I'm not sure. Either way, it's getting ridiculous. I'm still a fan of tearing down the coaching staff off-season even if we squeak in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad