Pre-Game Talk: Bruins vs Jets - Tue Mar 27 7:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
- Jets practice at noon although it could be quite "optional"
- Bruins are one of four teams we have not beat this season (Leafs Canadiens & Jackets) we still have a chance to remove three teams from this list
-Jets are on a 5 game winning streak
- can stay ahead of Vegas and keep the (slim) division title & presidents trophy hopes alive

Fake playoff update

This game will begin our fake stanley cup final. The run to the fake cup has gone fairly well although we did struggle in the first round.

Round 1. W 4-3
Round 2. W 4-1
Round 3. W 4-2

Our whole season has gone this way really. We are winning enough games and avoiding losing streaks. That is really a recipe for playoff success.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Come on Connor , show the Bruins what they passed up on ..... TWICE !! :laugh:

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
if we finish with more points than vegas but they finish as #1 seed (in pacific), does that mean we'd get home ice or them if we played in western final?

Stanley Cup Playoffs format, qualification system

Home-ice advantage through the first two rounds goes to the team that placed higher in the regular-season standings. In the Conference Final and Stanley Cup Final, home-ice advantage goes to the team that had the better regular-season record, regardless of the teams' final standing in their respective divisions.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I don't think this will qualify as a full contact practice though so Troub unlikely to return until the road trip

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
I wonder if we’ll eventually run a Comrie Hutch tamdem and give Helle some rest in the PB?

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
I don't think this will qualify as a full contact practice though so Troub unlikely to return until the road trip
Maybe he can just get Lurch to rough him up a bit. That should do it.

JK, no rush. I'd like him back against the Laffs though, just for fun.

Reactions: Jets 31

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Going to the game, I swear if Marchand puts one of our guys out I'm rushing the ice!

I hope someone drills him, not hurt him, that's not kosher, but you know, rough him up a bit.

ICdave

May 11, 2009
Winnipeg, Manitoba
www.illegalcurve.com
Audio: Tyler Myers, Kyle Connor & Mark Scheifele.

Coach Maurice scrum topics: On Kyle Connor getting recognized by the NHL. Reflecting back on last night's game. Update on Jacob Trouba. How does this team feel different than the 2015 team that made the playoffs? What has he seen in Kyle Connor's game that has stood out? On gaining experience? His sense on the team's potential and what it means to the city. On Adam Lowry and Andrew Copp as a pairing. On the depth and whether he is appreciative of what he has. On the notion of being "Canada's team". Clarification on Trouba. On the commitment it takes for a rookie to get to the next level. More on Kyle Connor. Is tomorrow an Eric Comrie night? Update on Mason/Hutchinson?

To listen click here.

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013
Maurice must have read his piece on the Jets PK giving every detail of player reads ;)

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
I have a question I hope someone can answer (Aavco?;))

If the Jets get more points then the Knights and meet them in the WC final who has home ice? The division winner or the team with most points?

Reactions: JJ71

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg

If the Jets get more point then the Knights and meet them in the WC final who has home ice? The division winner or the team with most points?
You can ask or simply read post #8 in this very thread...

Aavco Cup

Sep 5, 2013

If the Jets get more point then the Knights and meet them in the WC final who has home ice? The division winner or the team with most points?

The answer is already posted. Earlier in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad