Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XXIII

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
Lysell skewered by the Providence coach.
Paraphrasing from what I recall but the two comments that stick out:
- He won't play for Jim Montgomery if he doesn't start buying in, getting the going 1 on 4 out of his game and recognize that he has teammates. He needs to pick up the team game, now in year 2.
- He'll be Jim Montgomery's problem if they call him up and he doesn't correct this.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
Paraphrasing from what I recall but the two comments that stick out:
- He won't play for Jim Montgomery if he doesn't start buying in, getting the going 1 on 4 out of his game and recognize that he has teammates. He needs to pick up the team game, now in year 2.
- He'll be Jim Montgomery's problem if they call him up and he doesn't correct this.

Reactions: weaponomega

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
didn’t realize before my Jake post was in wrong thread. I get it now.

Back to sports…you do have an order, no? Is it hockey is your 3rd sport? Can’t remember.
I’m probably best at football, baseball then hockey

I was making inroads in hockey but the Jared Knight stuff probably ruined any chance anyone would ever take me serious

Now I just kind of goof off here and hope new people don’t know about my checkered past here

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
I'm not sure why it's garbage. If the coach is saying it publically, that means he's said it to him several times in private.
It is the coaching staffs responsibility to communicate effectively and work with young players to improve their game. I find it hard to believe that Lysell would not be working as hard as he can to hone his game to get to the NHL.
If I am wrong, then he should be sent packing to another team and give him another opportunity with a new voice.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
It is the coaching staffs responsibility to communicate effectively and work with young players to improve their game. I find it hard to believe that Lysell would not be working as hard as he can to hone his game to get to the NHL.
If I am wrong, then he should be sent packing to another team and give him another opportunity with a new voice.

He might be working hard and still just not getting it. That happens sometimes in all walks of life.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I’m probably best at football, baseball then hockey

I was making inroads in hockey but the Jared Knight stuff probably ruined any chance anyone would ever take me serious

Now I just kind of goof off here and hope new people don’t know about my checkered past here
you and I both friend, I declared Marchand a lifer in the AHL and Jordan Caron a staple on the wing for the B`s for a decade:help:

Reactions: HustleB and DKH

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I had high hopes for Ray Podloski and Ray Maluta.
Ray Maluta, Flin Flon product who didn`t quite match up to Bobby Clarke:), Not sure I`ve heard of Podloski though and I only know Maluta name as his nephew went to my high school and when he found out I was a Bruins fan, he told me about his uncle`s illustrious career as a Bruin:)

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Ray Maluta, Flin Flon product who didn`t quite match up to Bobby Clarke:), Not sure I`ve heard of Podloski though and I only know Maluta name as his nephew went to my high school and when he found out I was a Bruins fan, he told me about his uncle`s illustrious career as a Bruin:)

Podloski was a 2nd (or third?) round pick sometime in the 80's. Played a few games for the B's.

aguineapig72

Jun 28, 2023
Reactions: Dennis Bonvie

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad