Prospect Info: Bruins Prospects XXIII

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Not that kind of behavior!. That is totally unhinged, it's not professional or even mature for that matter!.
Totally 100 percent called for because if anyone had watched not just the whole game to that point, but the entire series, they would know the story. That's the problem with these video clips and why I refuse to post them. They don't tell any story.

Jackson Edward said "not tonight. This ends now and not on my watch"

The Bruins have lacked someone on the blue line to do just that since the Chara, McQuaid, Miller days.

I have had my issues with some of the stuff Edward has done, but not on this night.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
6’5 220 lb overager plugs don’t get launched like that, you do not let that guy take out your goalie.

He’s a 20 YO with 9 points in 60 games playing against kids, he’s out there in a playoff game for a reason and it’s not to score

That’s an A+ to Jackson Edward. People gonna be quite reluctant to go near his net.

Last edited:

MillerTime29Bombs

Feb 12, 2023
Woburn
6’5 220 lb overager plugs don’t get launched like that, you do not let that guy take out your goalie.

He’s a 20 YO with 9 points in 60 games playing against kids, he’s out there in a playoff game for a reason and it’s not to score

That’s an A+ to Jackson Edward. People gonna be quite reluctant to go near his net.
You can’t teach Happy Hate. Kid will be loved in Boston

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
Friday and the week so far

Dyck and Swift Current sweep Lethbridge 4-0 to advance

Edward the Fierce also advanced 4-0 beating Flint

Pelosi 1 goal 1 assist 2 shots +1 scored a SO goal and was First 🌟 6-5 SO win

On Tuesday Hendrickson 1 goal 1 assist 1 shot +2 2nd 🌟 2-0 win

Last night Hendrickson 1 goal 2 shots missed his SO attempt 4-3 loss

In the ECHL Friday
Mast 1 shot 6-2 win, Maine now in the final playoff spot

Wednesday Maine 5-2
Mast 1 assist +1
Keyser the backup

It appears the Kostadinski watch has begun as they lost 2 games to zero
The big man finished that series -2 with 4 shots

Nassen 1 goal 4 shots, shame he had such a shitty start to the season, as of now it's the University of Miami Ohio for next season

Nothing on Quinn Olson, he hasn't signed elsewhere so it's possible he's waiting to finish off the semester first, also possible there's no decent offers

dugg133

Jan 11, 2023
Totally 100 percent called for because if anyone had watched not just the whole game to that point, but the entire series, they would know the story. That's the problem with these video clips and why I refuse to post them. They don't tell any story.

The Bruins have lacked someone on the blue line to do just that since the Chara, McQuaid, Miller days.

I have had my issues with some of the stuff Edward has done, but not on this night.
Was the other kid being kind of scummy that whole series?

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Was the other kid being kind of scummy that whole series?
There are a few Knight fans concerned
about Edward's antics going forward in the playoffs. He is a tough kid but has to learn to control his emotions to play pro IMO. Knights are the most penalized team in the OHL. I think having a physical edge to your game as a player is a bonus for a Bruin prospect. Bruins need that element injected into their system. It's a massive jump from junior to pro unless the player is extremly highly skilled. Many never get a cup of coffee with a big squad.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
There are a few Knight fans concerned
about Edward's antics going forward in the playoffs. He is a tough kid but has to learn to control his emotions to play pro IMO. Knights are the most penalized team in the OHL. I think having a physical edge to your game as a player is a bonus for a Bruin prospect. Bruins need that element injected into their system. It's a massive jump from junior to pro unless the player is extremly highly skilled. Many never get a cup of coffee with a big squad.
London literally encourages violence. The hunter brothers value it. It’s by design.

Reactions: MillerTime29Bombs

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018

Pretty sure Anthony feels the same way.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004

this you?

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle

Changes my initial impression. But I must admit I'm concerned he may have a hard time moving forward if he can't get it under control a bit.

Reactions: bobber

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad