Post-Game Talk: Well Florida's been here before. Bruins go up 1-0 as Ekblad goes full Weegar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
f07de83a7d165fc2.jpg

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Disastrous start to the series, but it wasn’t totally unexpected after the break to be honest. I didn’t think we’d get game one. Bottom line is we aren’t going to cruise through this series, it was always going to be a dogfight. They’ll come out flying and tie this up Wednesday

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Just happened each boston loss this season though
It's true and it might just be the Panthers are a poor matchup this year, I won't lie my confidence coming in was strictly because they looked horrible vs the Leafs, they looked good today though. I didn't like the 2nd goal at all but even excluding that Bruins were better. Still early though.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Even if they get on there game. Dont know if we cant beat Swayman. We have nobody in front of the net. Easy saves

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
PP could be the big downfall for actually winning the cup this season. It just doesn't look threatening.

What is Jason Garrison and Brian Campbell doing these days?
That’s exactly what I was thinking. That our PP is what makes me have doubts about us being a real contender. Just can’t have success with such a putrid pp.

Garrison’s bombs would hit like crack right now.

Reactions: Idiot Stick
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad