Pre-Game Talk: Bruins - Leafs, Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Start time very odd. They could have started the vegas game an hour earlier there and start normal staurday night in Toronto. Not sure what experience the network is trying to accomplish. I guess non-stop hockey but thats late.
Still better than every other team.

Leafs have had every game within an hour. Rest of the league is bouncing around different timezones playong at crazy times

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Start time very odd. They could have started the vegas game an hour earlier there and start normal staurday night in Toronto. Not sure what experience the network is trying to accomplish. I guess non-stop hockey but thats late.
Central start times Saturday on TBS are 1, 4,7,and 9:30. I would prefer 12, 3, 6 and 9

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
This isn't pretty.
It really is all about Matthews and passengers this year.
1714138064072.png

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
Call me crazy but I start Woll or Jones next game.

Full credit to Sammy for an excellent couple periods in Game 2, but Game 1 and 3....You can't let in goals like that. Especially when we famously can't score.

It's obviously not all on Sammy but we can't be letting in back breakers like that.

This isn't pretty.
It really is all about Matthews and passengers this year.
View attachment 859860

Yeah this was true all year, except it was Matthews, Willy and the passengers.

Reactions: Bellzy and Al14

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
Apparently Matthews was playing through an illness last game. This season it seems like our team has an illness going through it every other weak. All that money on sports nutrition department and medical staff and all that and this seems to be happening more than any other team in the league.
Probably no different than any other team, we just don’t hear about it or they don’t disclose it.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
I expect Willy back for this one. The extra day of rest should help the team

I still don't want brodie in the lineup but I have a feeling that's the change Keefe is gonna make today in practice

Reactions: fahad203

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Call me crazy but I start Woll or Jones next game.

Full credit to Sammy for an excellent couple periods in Game 2, but Game 1 and 3....You can't let in goals like that. Especially when we famously can't score.

It's obviously not all on Sammy but we can't be letting in back breakers like that.

Yeah this was true all year, except it was Matthews, Willy and the passengers.
You're crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: Al14 and banks

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
OK guys how can you neutralize The Rat Marchand?
Please give this guy a tougher game!!
Good player yes, but does not play the game the right way.....................hand him his own a$$ !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad