Pre-Game Talk: Bruins @ Leafs - Game 3 - 7pm - Series tied 1 - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
It's strange that after the first game everyone was screaming that the "sky was falling" but I actually saw aspects of this team I didn't see in the past that lead to confidence that Leafs will at least take the game to the Bruins. I didn't think the 5-1 score reflected the type of game it was, even Marchand said so after they lost game 2.

If they continue to play the right way, Bruins have an uphill task.

The Leafs are far and away the better team

They just need to play like it

Reactions: Al14

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
It's very possible this was a test but it didn't work out? I dunno.

It's all kinds of weird
We'll find out soon I'm sure.

Do we have anyone to do the GDT? I can try to whip something together but we definitely don't want to seemingly always be the one fanbase that never has one up on time on the main boards. This happened last year.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008

Do we have anyone to do the GDT? I can try to whip something together but we definitely don't want to seemingly always be the one fanbase that never has one up on time on the main boards. This happened last year.

First come first serve as far as I know, go nuts.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
What is going on with willy? I wish they just told us if he was injured or sick.

Jordan Schmaltz, an ex player who has good ties and connections and broke a few TDL deals a few months back, said he got injured on a hit during the last game of the season. He doesn't know how severe it is.

Reactions: Apex Predator

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

Why would that be a concern? I'm sure most would say 'screw the Main Boards'

Reactions: supermann_98

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Why would that be a concern? I'm sure most would say 'screw the Main Boards'
I guess I find it to be a bit of a bad look but ultimately doesn't matter, you're right. I just remember there was one game last year where our GDT wasn't even posted until like 6:30 pm lol.

Reactions: ACC1224

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
Willy is healing in the Dragonball Z chamber like

1713971439865.png

disgruntleddave

Aug 31, 2009
Canada
We'll know what's going on when it happens. I don't get the obsession when there's literally nothing we can do but wait.

I'm really hoping robertson breaks through with a goal or two when he's in for us. I've generally likes how he's played in terms of decision making.

Reactions: PROUD PAPA

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
I guess I find it to be a bit of a bad look but ultimately doesn't matter, you're right. I just remember there was one game last year where our GDT wasn't even posted until like 6:30 pm lol.
We're the cool kids. We play by our own rules!

Reactions: CuuuJooo

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
No he won't - this is bad reporting. Robertson will be sitting - he plugged for Matthews and Nylander took rushes on the third line.
Robertson didn't stay out late with the other scratches, so there's still some doubt.

Guessing he's been cleared to play, but now it's down to Willy to see how he feels - player's decision

ACC1224

Aug 19, 2002
Id rather have our GDT up there as opposed to Bostons though. If we dont have one theyl just take Bostons and i dont want them to have that satisfaction
All good, I don't really get it but that wouldn't be the first time :laugh:

I think someone mentioned that whoever did Game 2 was putting one together. I just started this so we could discuss the game while waiting.

Reactions: bax
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad