Bruins juggle lines in an attempt to make playoffs

Discussion in 'HFNHL Talk' started by Vaive-Alive, May 2, 2007.

1. Vaive-Alive

Vaive-Alive Registered User

BostonGlobe (AP):

The Bruins have been having difficulties as of late. Frankly - they've been a rotten bunch, blowing game after game. So GM Kruegs sent a message down the chain this morning that they'd better start winning or heads are going to roll.

"<blank> for brains. Thats how I'd describe the team's mental state right now. They're playing like a bunch of pimply tier 2 minor pieces of <blank> right now and if things don't turn around we're not going to make the playoffs. I've pulled the kegs from the locker room until I am convinced they've turned this ship around."

With four games left to play, the Bruins are locked in a tight race for the last two playoff spots in the east. Boston's 3 point lead over Tampa and Pittsburg could evaporate quickly as each of those teams has 6 games left to play while the Bruins have only 4. If the bad play continues, they'll be golfing faster than you can say "They suck".

Bobby Orr

2. That upcoming 4 point game vs. the Sens is looking like a potential make or break game.

3. Vaive-Alive

Vaive-Alive Registered User

Its make or break time. Hopefully this retooling will get some offense going. Terrible...just aweful...really...:shakehead

4. Wildman

Wildman Registered User

Accountant
    Home Page:
    Look at the bright side, the team that is trying to catch you is playing worse than your team.:help: