Confirmed with Link: Bruins cut ties with Mitchell Miller( MOD warning post 410)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
I'm glad. The 98.5 guys had a point, hockey has a problem. From what we see with Team Canada, to the recurring racist incidents, to the horrific hazing in jr hockey, it has just been compiling for too long. The reason it persists is because there is not any fear from the athletes, their parents or their coaches that a promising career can truly be derailed by something someone does under the age of 18. Miller losing an NHL career might actually change that. Now parents might get more involved at the outset and put a stop to it. Maybe it's a harsh burden to fall on Miller, but if that is the cost, I'm fine with it.

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
So the excuse they're going with is we didn't actually do any research even though we said we did?
I remember reading this story when he was drafted and it was reported to be a long term abuse, not the one off that these numb
nuts are saying they thought it to be! Were these idiots that run the B's living in a cave at the time?

Last edited:
Reactions: KWbruin

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Cam says he understood this to be an isolated incident?

Why could I Google statements from the mother within 5 minutes of the signing saying this happened over the period of years?

A simple fkn phone call to Isaiahs family couldnt be done in the weeks leading up to the signing?

Didn't Don say Miller had reached out like a year ago but the Bruins brass told him the time wasn't right?

What freaking investigation did these chuckleheads do during all this time?

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Was lurking in your Miller signing thread past week, kudos to you guys for making a stand against this disgusting signing. Proves once again hockey fans are the best.

we’ve known each other decades.
I think you know how bullshit this made me at Bruins Front Office.
Still am. Whoever’s f***ed this up needs to be gone.

bruinsfan1968

May 6, 2019
I am very glad the Bruins decided to cut ties with this kid. However this should have never happened in the first place.
But the fact that it did, the Bruins have to fix the damage that has been done. Someone in the front office should be fired, for this fiasco in my opinion.
Now I hope the player's can get back to playing that beautifully dominating force on the ice.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
we’ve known each other decades.
I think you know how bullshit this made me at Bruins Front Office.
Still am. Whoever’s f***ed this up needs to be gone.
Very, very curious to see if this happens and if it’s singular or plural

Not to derail. But this organization looks like such a joke to the entire league right now…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad