GDT: Bruins at Flames, 7:00 MT, 2/22/2024

goldnblack

Jun 24, 2020
You guys wanna pay attention to Lohrei in this game. At 6'4 200lbs he's hard to miss (though he doesn't play that big).

He's the main guy everyone is saying we'd dangle for Hanafin.

He has the best hands of a Bruins D since....I guess Bourque. But his dzone coverage is a total adventure (not in a good way). He's young so it'll come. He had 3pts last night vs Edmonton.

Sort of typical of Sweeney finding American D prospects much deeper in the draft than they probably should have gone. I hope we don't trade him, but we'll see.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
You guys wanna pay attention to Lohrei in this game. At 6'4 200lbs he's hard to miss (though he doesn't play that big).

He has the best hands of a Bruins D since....I guess Bourque. But his dzone coverage is a total adventure (not in a good way). He's young so it'll come. He had 3pts last night vs Edmonton.

Sort of typical of Sweeney finding American D prospects much deeper in the draft than they probably should have gone. I hope we don't trade him, but we'll see.
Maybe we can swing Loheri and your '25 first for Hanifin and if we end up taking Gryz or Forbort as a dump could also include Gilbert or Oesterle to replace the depth

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012

Lohrei and first would be a pretty good deal considering the circumstances. Hanifin is a machine though. Sucks to see him go.

Reactions: Tofveve

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Good evening gang. I hope all is well with everyone.
Go Flames, burn the bears.
1000001709.jpg

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Pasta and Marchy snipe show tonight eh. No bets. May hit up the keg w the missus when she gets home. That or a Costco shop. The latter sounds awful but also somewhat necessary.

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
I didn't think sharangovich was ever gonna be good at transitioning puck blueline to blueline, but ever since moving to center hes been getting better and better and has been great last 2 games.

Reactions: flames23

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad