News Article: Bruins and Celtics Require Proof Of Full Vaccination Or Negative Covid Test For Fans 12+

HockeyMomx2

Extra Medium Water, Hold The Pickles
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2008
The Most Beautiful Place In The World
New mask mandate frequently asked questions

So even when seated, you're supposed to keep the mask on here in Boston per the city's mandate, unless actively eating/drinking.

Again, not responding to the rest because yeah. :laugh:
And the fact that they can't even follow that rule is enough to convince me that what I'm seeing with my own eyes is accurate enough to keep me from attending any gathering outside of my own little circle for a long continued while. I don't trust the masses, and with good reason given what everyone is reporting.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
To be fair, it's so incredibly easy to fake a vax card that it really doesn't matter if they do or not.

As true as it is, I think a lot of rational people would think "Okay, but what if they do catch me. Do I really wanna walk out of the Garden in cuffs? or even risk the 1% chance?"

The negative test option is also incredibly easy to do and gives even less reason for people to risk it. I can't think of one good reason to get one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alicat

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Exactly. I heard the Pats game with just the electronic tickets was a fiasco, so I would imagine you'd have to plan on getting there early just to be inside the building before the puck drops.

I missed the entire first quarter of the Patriots game waiting in line to get in. It sucked, but hopefully they improve it and I imagine the first few bruins games will be a struggle. Best thing to do is just get there early to avoid the lines. Better to be sitting in there early than waiting outside missing the game. Oh well, it’s the world we live in now.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Better than clogging up hospital systems with unvaccinated patients.

as someone who hasn’t seen their mother in quite some time because everytime she’s supposed to have time off she’s called back in because her hospital keeps hitting code help (not enough beds per patient) because of covid, I appreciate you

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
No, unless I know the person and that he/she has already had covid. Better protection than vaccinations.

Going to Warrior today. Should I take my certificate?
Let us know if they are just letting people up if you get there before the first session. Curious to see how they are handling things this year.

You don't need proof of vaccine or negative test just a mask per the City of Boston rules.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
As true as it is, I think a lot of rational people would think "Okay, but what if they do catch me. Do I really wanna walk out of the Garden in cuffs? or even risk the 1% chance?"

The negative test option is also incredibly easy to do and gives even less reason for people to risk it. I can't think of one good reason to get one.

The sad part is there is an army of morons who would fill up a gofundme for someone who makes a scene while being taken out in handcuffs for this.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
The sad part is there is an army of morons who would fill up a gofundme for someone who makes a scene while being taken out in handcuffs for this.

Damn I’m definitely one of those morons. If someone said pay me $10 and I’ll run of the field I’d 100% give them $10 just to see them get laid out by event staff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad