Post-Game Talk: Bruin's 6, Canuck's 3: Markus Granlund is outdueled by a literal rodent, oops!!

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Bruins fighting for there playoffs lives. We sometimes put up a fight against them. I dont think we do tonight. 5-2 Bruins our goals by Horvat Baertchi

Last edited by a moderator:

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Probable line-up according to "Abs":

Sedins-Granlund
Bae-Bo-Bouch
Crammer-Sutter-Shore
LaBate-Chaput-Megna

Edler-Stetcher
Sbisa-Tryamkin
Hutton-Biega

BassMason

Dec 1, 2006
Quality GDT. As always I hope the rat gets snared. Other than that maybe some points for the kids and a regulation loss is all I'm hoping for.

Oliewud

May 13, 2013
is there anything worse than praying for the bruins to beat us? Lol what an awful time to be a fan

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Screw the Bruins. I know most of the cast from 2011 is gone, but it's still a bitter pill to remember who badly boned out of our first Cup we got by that team and this league. Blah.

If LaBate could label Marchand with a good (clean) hit, I'd be happy.

Cancuks

Former Exalted Ruler
Jan 13, 2014
At the EI office
Canucks always do the opposite of what you want. A team built to disappoint. Willie D coaching like there's no tomorrow. Horvat wants to run the table. Miller playing lights out when it doesn't matter. Benning wanting that 14th overall pick. They will lull the Bruins to sleep with their dull & dedicated way of playing not to lose.
1-0 Canucks in OT. :thumbu:

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
It still amazes me how terrible that forward lineup is. Only player worth the price of admission is Bo and occasionally the Sedins but they are getting pretty close to the end.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Probable line-up according to "Abs":

Sedins-Granlund
Bae-Bo-Bouch
Crammer-Sutter-Shore
LaBate-Chaput-Megna

Edler-Stetcher
Sbisa-Tryamkin
Hutton-Biega

Is that a homely lineup only a mother could love, or what?....but have the same fear as most posters....Bruins could come out flat, and Miller is in a zone again, and the full-on tank could take another hit....just lose baby!

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Can somebody like Tryamkin just leave Marchand's shadow imprinted on the boards like Wile E Coyote?.....then the final score's just a bonus either way.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
It still amazes me how terrible that forward lineup is. Only player worth the price of admission is Bo and occasionally the Sedins but they are getting pretty close to the end.

Yeah. That's...really really bad.

Without Miller and Marky standing on their heads this team could well easily not have made the 65-67 point mark USA Today called before the season.

member 202355

4-2 Canucks.

Baertschi, D. Sedin, Edler, Larsen
Vatrano, Marchand

bobbyb2009

Sep 3, 2009

It literally looks like one of the worst forwards groups ever iced by this franchise. Horrific. No chance we win this. Just wow bad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad