Brooks Bandits (AJHL) beat the Wisconsin Lumberjacks (SIJHL) 23-0 in an exhibition game

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
Australian soccer team once beat some pacific island like 30-0 in a WC qualifier in the early 2000s. Probably why they were moved to the Asia zone for WC qualifiers.

BouchBaby

Apr 29, 2022
Calgary
Brooks treats its program way more seriously then any other Jr.A team with 2-3 hours of ice time per day and dedicated off ice training for every player. On top of all this they acquire a solid amount of ex major junior players.

SaltNPeca

Jan 9, 2017
Köln
I'd be willing to bet Brooks stunk that day. There's a huge meat packing industry there and if you're not used to it the smell would be a factor!

Reactions: kodoshin

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Rigged game, dark money at play. Investigate the goalie immediately before he leaves the country

OfLQuyc.jpeg

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
They’re both Junior A teams

Technically, yes. In reality SIJHL play level is lower than most Jr B teams in AB/BC. I know myself I got traded from MJHL team to an SIJHL in my playing days (or my MJ team just cut me, and told me id been offered a spot with an SI team, can't recall now). I left Junior A and went to uni instead of reporting to an SIJHL team. And the MJHL is already a half step below AJ.

Reactions: DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad