TV: Brooklyn Nine Nine

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Last season in full swing (airing 2 every Thursday). First episode was bad but the last 3 were good. Nice to see a show end on top.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Pimento is the best recurring character. Any episode you watch with him in it is hilarious.

My other favorite is Holt. Laugh out loud in almost every scene he is in.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
200.gif

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
It's obviously trending towards Peralta leaving the force. Hitchcock on the tablet hasn't worked for me (I get it, for Covid reasons he couldn't film on location)

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
saw a couple of interviews and the creators admitted that due to travel restrictions and health concerns, they were unable to get everyone they wanted for the last run of shows. Both Smits and Whitford were unavailable to shoot scenes that were written where the two fathers talk to Jake about what options he had at being a father

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Surprised that Kevin Kozner wasn't part of the finale!

They only had him available for a limited time due to other stuff he was doing. They had that problem with a few actors they wanted back for the last few episodes. They started filming as filming in both TV and movie shoots opened up around the world and Broadway went into rehearsals..

Not sure it is true or not , but the statement Jake read about why Bruce Willis would do the last heist? Sounds like that was the response BB99 got from Bruce Willis' agent when they approached him for a cameo a few years ago

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad