GDT: Bronze Medal Game • Jan. 5 • Canada 4 - Finland 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

AVSfan2daMAX

Nov 24, 2006
I don't understand why people assume that this will be an easy game for the finns to get up for. I'm pretty sure they're just as devastated as Canada. The finns are a much better team than the one we played on boxing day, so this will definitely be interesting to see who can get motivated for this game.

Go Canada!

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Is there a stream on NHL network for this? Justin.tv streams freeze every minute for me so I'd prefer going for NHL stream with proxy.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
All I ask is that Canada gives a solid effort. If they lose to Finland after playing hard, I'll be okay but if it looks like a ****show of effort then I'll be pissed. Plus I think I'd rather win bronze than win silver. At least you're winning.

Good luck to both teams, no injuries please :)

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Helminen..

meh.ro3512.jpg

:laugh:

SPMaximus

Apr 29, 2011
there was the best puck movement by the Finns in the offensive zone so far this tournament

Positive

Enjoy your flight
May 4, 2007
Osborne Village in the 'Peg
Canada getting some chances, Finns playing well.

Don't see a lot of teamwork by the boys in red and white so far. Everyone wants to do it himself, lots of individual effort which leads to a lot of shots but not a lot of goals, which I think was part of the downfall vs. Russia.

AVSfan2daMAX

Nov 24, 2006
Wonder how much we payed the refs for tonight? After all, everyone knows Canada can never win anything unless for the assistance of the referees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad