Bring Back Patrick Kane

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
I think he’ll sign somewhere for a Cup run, then when the Hawks are more competitive…next season then maybe just maybe he signs on with Chicago to finish his career

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
It’s not bold predictions it’s common sense if you have a deep understanding of the game. Not defensive at all, it was just odd how the point of the post flew right over your head.
Nothing flew over his head. You said he would have 6 goals if they had re-signed Kane, he wouldn't, because Kane wouldn't be playing anyway. Pretty simple.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Nothing flew over his head. You said he would have 6 goals if they had re-signed Kane, he wouldn't, because Kane wouldn't be playing anyway. Pretty simple.
No I said “with Kane” he woulda had 6 goals, this is the problem with talking to you people you just want to be right for the sake of winning an argument, it’s not that hard to understand, everyone and their mother knows that Kane is rehabilitating, hypothetical with Kane he would have 6 goals, I also said we need guys who can feed him the puck, another post about Kane I said if not Kane then someone else who can elevate his game and make it easier for him as it’s literally one and done with these guys in the O zone. Beddard needs a juggernaut with him so they can keep the puck in the O zone and actually play some real offensive hockey ffs. Anyway you don’t know what I am seeing and the genius foresight in it, you just don’t understand it’s incomprehensible to you. Don’t worry tho most people don’t and this has been very evident to me the last 8 years, it is and was nothing less than mind bending.

Last edited:

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
No I said “with Kane” he woulda had 6 goals, this is the problem with talking to you people you just want to be right for the sake of winning an argument, it’s not that hard to understand, everyone and their mother knows that Kane is rehabilitating, hypothetical with Kane he would have 6 goals, I also said we need guys who can feed him the puck, another post about Kane I said if not Kane then someone else who can elevate his game and make it easier for him as it’s literally one and done with these guys in the O zone. Beddard needs a juggernaut with him so they can keep the puck in the O zone and actually play some real offensive hockey ffs. Anyway you don’t know what I am seeing and the genius foresight in it, you just don’t understand it’s incomprehensible to you. Don’t worry tho most people don’t and this has been very evident to me the last 8 years, it is and was nothing less than mind bending.
Cool story

cassac

Sep 19, 2013
So this is probably the most narcissistic post that you have made. “Genius foresight”, holy shit get over yourself already.

Oh, people wanting to be right for the sake of winning an argument. That is literally you. I do not care if someone thinks my opinion is wrong and I think most people here like seeing different opinions. However, if anyone disagrees with you, it seems like you take it as a personal attack against you.

You said Bedard would have 6 goals now if the Hawks resigned Kane. Not hypothetically if he was healthy or if they signed someone like him.

Of course what I say doesn’t matter according to you since I do not understand hockey enough to see how someone who is physically incapable of playing in the NHL right now can feed Beadard passes to score on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad