Laval Rocket: Bridgeport Islanders at Laval Rocket 7 EST

NewDef

Nov 2, 2015

Guys a freak.. I always say I'd rather have an athletic goalie I gotta update the technique on rather than a technical goalie I gotta teach to be an athlete.

That's a similar read for Fowler, not so much as freak athletic but a solid athlete with the fight in him and excellent instinct for the role. These are the fun athletes to work with. Technique can be worked on, that fire cannot be coached.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
That's a similar read for Fowler, not so much as freak athletic but a solid athlete with the fight in him and excellent instinct for the role. These are the fun athletes to work with. Technique can be worked on, that fire cannot be coached.
Dobes is a fierce competitor.

Reactions: Eegs and Runner77

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
I can see Heineman and Anderson getting serious looks next season with the Habs.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I can see Heineman and Anderson getting serious looks next season with the Habs.
Maybe if they get rid of some and don't replace them, but neither really has that NHL potential.

Heineman is close to get there st this point given that his game has some bite to it.

Nice vision by Perreault and pass.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Maybe if they get rid of some and don't replace them, but neither really has that NHL potential.

Heineman is close to get there st this point given that his game has some bite to it.

Nice vision by Perreault and pass.
I really don’t see Ylonen or RHP back. Maybe not even Pezz. Should be openings.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
RHP has another year to his contracts. Lots of injuries this year, he will get another chance next season.
True but he’s done less than even Ylonen this year. He doesn’t play the game that got him that contract anymore.

Toronto lost and hopefully Belleville loses. One of Toronto,s games in hand is tomorrow so fingers crossed

Reactions: Sagikev

NewDef

Nov 2, 2015
RHP may end up as 13th forward as a reliable swiss knife when the team is ready to compete and Gally is done.

You need a rhp profile 13th to back in the top 9 and condotta/pezz kind of 14th for the 4th line.

I liked how Condotta did not hurt the team when called up. Very few mistakes, played a lot in the o-zone, maybe not him specifically but that kind of dude. I don't like a 5'9 on the 4th...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad