Brian Savage happy to join HF Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
I suspect the whole "You know what you did" thing is more of a running gag at this point that anything else. AFAIK, Mr. Savage just was overwhelmed by the attention of everybody and decided it was better to either remain anonymous or leave the board.

Too bad; I only asked him one question. If there are really people who went overboard (figuratively and literally), then I feel sorry for the man.

hehe, only one question...you and a 1000 other people..

wedge

Oct 4, 2004
victoriaville

yeah, and we have no idea how many private messages he's received. That's too bad.

Things would have calmed down eventually, I guess... but I'm pretty sure he has many other things to do than answering questions over and over again.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I'm sure once the season started, the player bashing that goes on around here would have sent him away anyway.

PricePkPatch*

That is true. But Overlord actually singled me out as one of those "you know what you did". Therefore was wondering if my question regarding watching hockey with a different eye would have been going over the line.

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
I bet there are a lot of ex nhl players an current nhl players that come to hfboards as guest just to see what the fans are talking about.

It's about the only place where you can find some rational fans that knows their hockey. Certainly not on the rds talkbacks and other sites.

Welcome mr Savage.

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
I bet there are a lot of ex nhl players an current nhl players that come to hfboards as guest just to see what the fans are talking about.

It's about the only place where you can find some rational fans that knows their hockey. Certainly not on the rds talkbacks and other sites.

Welcome mr Savage.

That's what happens when you don't read the whole thread haha.

Welcome and goodbye mr savage.

I swear people we onto him like an old creepy stripper on a 5 dollar bill.

Couldn't let him breathe one second.

It would be fun as hell if a player like Scott Gomez made a account.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares

Welcome mr Savage.

I doubt it, most of those guys don't care about the fans, I know they say it, but not many people actually like their bosses.:laugh:

BeBen*

He could still be here, just not logged in

You can still read the forums when you're not logged in you know

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec

The r/hockey subreddit is another good one.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The guy is long gone, why is this thread still active.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad