Confirmed with Link: Brian Rolston Retires

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
it's a retirement party - you don't go in and kick the senior citizens in the shins and blast them for screwing up the TPS report covers 8 years ago. You sign the card, eat your cake, and wish them luck on the RV trip to see all 48 states before they croak off.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
20s9946.jpg

:sarcasm:

yeah like I said, I ddint mind him. I’ve just never seen a message like that at hfboards :laugh:

Semak

wait what? we cant post our views on a player if they aren't positive? i never minded rollie myself, but that seems kinda weird. may we extend this policy to marty as well?

:sarcasm:
yeah like I said, I ddint mind him. I’ve just never seen a message like that at hfboards :laugh:

Yeah, well, first time for everything. No playoffs, no top five pick, no this, no that. There is plenty to complain and be negative about. Is it really that bad of a thing to have at the very least one thread where there is no whinging from the masses? Do we really need 5 more pages of killing Rollie and the last contract he had here after all the countless threads/pages we had for him during his last tenure here?

it's a retirement party - you don't go in and kick the senior citizens in the shins and blast them for screwing up the TPS report covers 8 years ago. You sign the card, eat your cake, and wish them luck on the RV trip to see all 48 states before they croak off.

See, this man understands. Unfortunately, he was also last in line at the cake passing line.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
wait what? we cant post our views on a player if they aren't positive? i never minded rollie myself, but that seems kinda weird. may we extend this policy to marty as well?

When Marty retires, I fully expect everyone who posts even a neutral comment to be permanently site-banned.

You're going to weep and kiss his ass, and you're going to like it.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
When Marty retires, I fully expect everyone who posts even a neutral comment to be permanently site-banned.

You're going to weep and kiss his ass, and you're going to like it.

:laugh:

Pretty much. I expect the Marty retirement thread to go 1000 posts and be locked inside a week to boot. That will probably be the most visited thread by outsiders on our board in history.

NC107*

Best wishes to him. May he enjoy his retirement. What will he do next?

aboriginal

lou ****ing sucks
Mar 10, 2006
LV-426
Nooooooooo!!!!

He's part of my American come back plan for the Devils...Brian Gionta, Jamie Langenbrunner, Scott Gomez, Paul Martin, and Brian Rolston must return!

u realize once lou gets wind of this post, its going to happen.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I had a funny dream earlier in the season. Like how we would get on here every morning or afternoon to see if Lou made a trade or something? I had a dream that I got up, and went to work. Checked this board like I usually do at work around 1:00-2:00 and I read

''Confirmed with link: Brian Rolston signs with Devils $600k 1 year''

Dreams I have are usually vague, but that one sticks out.:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad