Recalled/Assigned: Brett Murray recalled (10/23/21)

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Mini-Maroon! Yay!

I would love to see him get into the game tonight, but I doubt he plays over the established lineup.

Reactions: joshjull

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I think he gets in. Why call him up to meet them on the road then play an extra AHL game.

Two reasons:

1 - no one really deserves to come out of lineup after last night's game.
2 - they always want to have a spare in case something happens in warmups or during the game day that prevents someone from playing

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Two reasons:

1 - no one really deserves to come out of lineup after last night's game.
2 - they always want to have a spare in case something happens in warmups or during the game day that prevents someone from playing
1 - Caggiula or Hayden didn't seem to show anything, Bjork was invisible.
2 - But then why didn't they call him sooner? Is a little strange, no one seemed to be injured yesterday.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
1 - Caggiula or Hayden didn't seem to show anything, Bjork was invisible.
2 - But then why didn't they call him sooner? Is a little strange, no one seemed to be injured yesterday.

1 - That hasn't been how Granato has coached.

2 - It's a road game and it's possible for someone to drive from Rochester to Buffalo before the end of a game if necessary when they are at home.

Reactions: JesterCheese

old kummelweck

Nov 10, 2003
Mini-Maroon! Yay!

I would love to see him get into the game tonight, but I doubt he plays over the established lineup.
I think he gets in. Looks to me by the picture he was actually called up after last nights game. My bet is he drove to NJ and met the team there. He's already played with these players. I bet we see him next to Ruotsalainen.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
The more I think about it, the reason Murray got sent down is this during the last game:

0 shots, 0 hits

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Its a little early to make this assertion. Except for Murray who is an odd inclusion. I don’t know of anyone who thinks he’s a top 6 NHL forward.
(pulled this from the other thread)

Okay, if Murray isn't skilled enough and going to score enough for the top 6, he needs to start exerting himself more as a power forward if he wants to be in the NHL.

Reactions: Kublakhan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad