OT: Brent Sutter on Spittin' Chiclets Podcast

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I was just listening to Spittin' Chiclets and they had Brent Sutter on as a guest. He gave a pretty good story about his call up to the Islanders and his experience in his first cup run. I haven't finished it yet but he talked a little bit about Arbour and Torrey, figured I'd give everyone who isn't a regular a heads up in case they wanted to go and give it a listen.

It's available on every major platform but here is a link:

Spittin Chiclets on Stitcher

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
I was just listening to Spittin' Chiclets and they had Brent Sutter on as a guest. He gave a pretty good story about his call up to the Islanders and his experience in his first cup run. I haven't finished it yet but he talked a little bit about Arbour and Torrey, figured I'd give everyone who isn't a regular a heads up in case they wanted to go and give it a listen.

Wow that’s awesome. That Al Arbour Stanley cup vs Vancouver story after they won and what Al said to Brent gave me goosebumps. Great coach!

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Wow that’s awesome. That Al Arbour Stanley cup vs Vancouver story after they won and what Al said to Brent gave me goosebumps. Great coach!

That's where I just left off. It was a good one, and his junior stories were even better. :laugh:

Arsenalogist24

Dec 10, 2013
I listen to every episode and I definitely feel Brent was a top 5 interview. Absolutely hilarious stories. I missed the dynasty era Islanders but know all the big names. He’s a bit unsung compared to the legends so it was a fresh take too of the dynasty Isles

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
That's where I just left off. It was a good one, and his junior stories were even better. :laugh:

junior stories were unreal!! Hilarious and crazy!

Just got to him and his brother going to a Mets game at Shea stadium and getting into it with Rangers fans lmao

Last edited:

mm11

Jan 26, 2005
Fleming island, Fl

fun stuff thanks for sharing.....I was a "pup fan" Had a #21 jersey on playing pond hockey in Massapequa as a 10 year old....

Reactions: PK Cronin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad