Prospect Info: Brendan Lemieux

Jack722

Mar 3, 2018
My opinion for this season is limited to his 13 games played. Thought the last few games he played were solid. He was skating faster, making faster decisions and just playing with better pace.

He still struggled with digging pucks out of corners and along walls, where he gives up size and strength.

Yeah, agree with your take. I also think he supported well defensively so I can see why he would have decent stats in terms of limiting chances against.

Still wish we'd gotten to see him in more games this year.

Last edited:

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
By those in whose opinion it was proven.

Facts are measurable and verifiable. Your opinion is neither - which doesn't prove it wrong. But it remains opinion.
I had an opinion on petan.
person states its only an opinion. (I agree)
other person responds is it an opinion if it is true?.
person responds again. yes.
I reply if its true then its a fact and not an opinion. that's what I was responding to not weather petan is better then Lemieux which he isn't by the way. ( just my opinion)

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
Yeah, agree with your take. I also think he supported well defensively so I can see why he would have decent stats in terms of limiting chances against.

Still wish we'd gotten to see him in more games this year.

I was hoping someone would get a flu or something that let him in to the lineup, and I understand why it’s frustrating to some that he didn’t get a fairer chance this season, to build off his last few solid games.

But I really like what I have seen from Lemieux and I am happy with his overall development this season. His game translates well for the type of 4rth line we need.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
2 minutes left and fourth with a shift. Where was PoMo?
Maurice will play players he trusts to do what is expected of them in a given situation. He knows with 2 minutes left with a 1 goal lead that Lemieux will bust his ass to help his line gain centre then dump it deep and chase. He knows he won't stop up and try to saucer a pass through 2 defenders in the neutral zone.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Maurice will play players he trusts to do what is expected of them in a given situation. He knows with 2 minutes left with a 1 goal lead that Lemieux will bust his ass to help his line gain centre then dump it deep and chase. He knows he won't stop up and try to saucer a pass through 2 defenders in the neutral zone.
How is that a given situation for Lemieux? He makes that same play all game, regardless.....;)..:naughty:

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
I’m not sure our fourth line is our fourth line lately.

I'm just hoping they can continue to contribute and that Lemmy doesn't lose it.
As much as I like that spark he brings to the line up, he's some what crazy and I don't know if Mo has worked all the crazy out of him yet.
I cross my fingers every shift.

Reactions: Saintb

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Fourth line is bizarre. There's an organized chaos....I wouldn't say they play like a cohesive unit, but it's working lately.

Reactions: littlerocketboy

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
So many salty Lemieux haters. Must bring you to your knees when he scores
Haters?
Seriously?
As long as he plays I support him, that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion of him and the roster.
It also has nothing to do with my like or dislike of Maurice, only certain decisions he makes.

Why must everything be so one side or the other. Seems so simplistic.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Appleton is the bigger story, no haters and no high ranking thread

He has sure looked good lately. The guy has so much more speed than I thought he did. Also seems to have a good head on his shoulder and meshes well with Copp.

Reactions: Saintb

Beavski24

Aug 10, 2012
Calgary
Uhhhhh .... no. He still has only proven to be unable to produce on that 4th line with Thor. Does this post prove you are unable to use a shift key?

How he would be doing this year with Copp and Appleton is unknown. Never been tried.
You got to let it go bro, Petan was given 15 games this year did nothing. He also has had time playing with Blake wheeler, power play time and his line mates were armia and dank btw. Lemmy is just the better player for that role. Sit back relax eat some popcorn and just let him go dude cause you are wrong on this one. You can argue all you want but end of the day he's been given ample opportunity and puck
luck or not he hasn't had more than 5 goals in 4 seasons. Lemmy has 9 alone this year big goals while playing role of pest and racking up pims

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad