News Article: Brendan Lemieux

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I am really interested to see Brendan when he gets a full year in the AHL and how things go. What kind of game he brings night in night out and what kind of a teammate he is night in night out. I don't think our organization will rush him so let's see what kind of a pro he will be?

DRC

WestJet
Feb 23, 2015
Vancouver Island
I think he's a piece of this kick butt roster we've amassed. We have ridiculous speed and skill. He brings a Lot of heart and can snipe. Lemieux Roslovic Connor top line will be a fave for the weekend I think. I could see him half season moose and bring a lot of push for the second half. If we're so lucky

Last edited:

Edgar Halliwax

aka Marvin Candle
Sep 23, 2011
Winnipeg
I think he's going to start the season with the Jets and make the most of his opportunity. He looked really good in last year's camp and exhibition games.

And he'll be able to take care of himself. Walked by him at rookie camp and he's a full grown man. Not a kid.

Thai jet*

Oct 23, 2014
Thailand
Sure?

I think he's going to start the season with the Jets and make the most of his opportunity. He looked really good in last year's camp and exhibition games.

And he'll be able to take care of himself. Walked by him at rookie camp and he's a full grown man. Not a kid.

Took a pounding from Matthew T. In Young Flames game.

Weezeric

Jan 27, 2015
You mean the elbow to the face, or the cross checks to the back / back of the head?

Pretty cheap move by Tkachuk.

Good to know a cross check to the back of the head when the opponent is down is a 2 minute penalty. Unless you're buff.....

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
Saw the ambush by tkchuk, bush league, surprised, didnt think he was that type of player.

Didn't see the rest of the game, did anyone make him answer for it?

Sounds like no one did, which is very disappointing.

Lemieux stepped upped last year for Ehlers without hesitation. 20 players trying to impress the big club, someone should have used that as an opportunity to make an impression, and stand up for a teammate.

ellismate

Jun 9, 2015
SK
Saw the ambush by tkchuk, bush league, surprised, didnt think he was that type of player.

Didn't see the rest of the game, did anyone make him answer for it?

Sounds like no one did, which is very disappointing.

Lemieux stepped upped last year for Ehlers without hesitation. 20 players trying to impress the big club, someone should have used that as an opportunity to make an impression, and stand up for a teammate.

Stanley tried later in the game. Then 2 other flames tried to jump in on it so the refs were pulling everyone off. Then lemieux came in and they did some wrestling. 4 flames ended up getting ejected

MrBoJangelz71

Jan 14, 2014
Stanley tried later in the game. Then 2 other flames tried to jump in on it so the refs were pulling everyone off. Then lemieux came in and they did some wrestling. 4 flames ended up getting ejected

Saw that this morning. I don't know, I see someone jump a teammate I am hopping in. [mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

ellismate

Jun 9, 2015
SK
Lemieux should be a third liner in my opinion. The forth line, at least to the extent that Maurice has used it so far would be a shame for that kid. He's a game changer.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I would be really surprised if Lemieux makes the Jets out of camp. IMO he needs at least a half a season on the Moose so we can see what we have. We are loaded with forwards already so why rush him?

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I would be really surprised if Lemieux makes the Jets out of camp. IMO he needs at least a half a season on the Moose so we can see what we have. We are loaded with forwards already so why rush him?

I can see him on the fourth, depending on what Maurice goes for. A fourth line of Lowry, Lemieux and Burmistrov could probably be pretty effective in the role of agitating annoying horrible people to play against.

DeepFrickinValue

Formally Ruffus
May 14, 2015

I would like to see rotating moose players. Give them each a dozen games or so.

pucka lucka

Apr 7, 2010
Ottawa
Lemieux over who? wE have Perreault, Copp, Dano, Armia, Tanev, Lowry, Petan, Thorburn, Peluso, Matthias, Howden, Burmistrov, Connor, Lipon looking for jobs in the bottom 6.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I would like to see rotating moose players. Give them each a dozen games or so.

If he kicks the door down I wouldn't hold him back but I don't think there is much harm playing a kid in the AHL for a while since we are literally overflowing with bottom six forward assets now.

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I can see him on the fourth, depending on what Maurice goes for. A fourth line of Lowry, Lemieux and Burmistrov could probably be pretty effective in the role of agitating annoying horrible people to play against.

If Brendan has a very good season with the Moose its possible we see that combo after the trade deadline if we are out of the playoff race IMO. Not sure if TNSE wants to move away from fighters yet but there is always hope.

Whileee

May 29, 2010

I tend to agree. He might have been good enough for previous Jets' rosters, but with the depth they have now I don't see him making the Jets out of camp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad