3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
Im less concerned about him based off of this game for the sole reason that I thought he just played a really dumb game.

Its not like he was snuffed out and forcing stuff because he had no room, he was forcing shit just for the sake of forcing shit.

He wasn't the only one who played a dumb game. That applied to at least half of the roster.
Idk what his issue was. Never seen him throw away pucks and dump the puck in so often. Didn’t even try to attack 1-on-1 when he had the chance. It’s only been two games but it seems like it’s more of the same from him in the playoffs.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
I think myself and a bunch of other people here would have felt better about this game had they not taken that moronic TMM penalty and just won the game 4-2.

That really dampened things for me. Its not that hard to count.

Im less concerned about him based off of this game for the sole reason that I thought he just played a really dumb game.

Its not like he was snuffed out and forcing stuff because he had no room, he was forcing shit just for the sake of forcing shit.

He wasn't the only one who played a dumb game. That applied to at least half of the roster.

His line mates are playing well at least.
Yeah. Laffy annoyed me a few times. lost the puck in transition with what looked like lackadaisical plays. Or thoughtless plays. Hate when they have the chance to advance the puck but don't.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
maybe we wouldn't be pinned if we had defenseman that could skate or move the puck in the final minutes?

KAM Schneider had great games. but reward Tuba with PP time and closing the game out. Doesn't make sense to me. He's either good enough or not. ( he's not. )

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Anyone catch that Lindgren and Trouba are out there the last two minutes and change? Anyone catch that? Anyone catch that Mika was the best player on the ice, anyone catch that? Where’s that big mouth who thinks I work for or announce for the Rangers, where’s that big mouth?
Did you catch the part where Trouba & Lindgren couldn't clear the puck for the last 3 minutes & the team was getting caved? C'mon Trautwig, go brush your teeth.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
I thought tonight was the first time Rempe has looked behind the play so far with the Rangers. Maybe it was just a bad night for him, or maybe the increased pace of the game was a bit too much; I wouldn't be shocked if he's sitting for game 3 though.
Thought his last several shifts were great, he did lead the entire game in hits (either team) and had that big block as well. Had a few nice forechecks as well and scared dmen into coughing it up

FUZfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2018
Wes Mcauley and whoever the other asshat with orange stripes on his arms tonight was, should be unemployed tomorrow morning.

That was dreadful officiating.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Trouba and Lindgren was an interesting choice. I think they expected it to be one of a series of shifts. It it didn’t pan out that way.

No one is thrilled with this win but they all count.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Guys the officiating sucked but its hard to get on them when the team had the game in hand, was on a PP (on what was a pretty soft call considering what they had let go already) and decided to open the door for the Caps by taking an incredibly stupid penalty.

I get it, the Caps committed the same infractions that the Rangers got whistled for and came away unscathed and they missed multiple high sticks again but the Rangers had this game sealed despite that. It was only close because they allowed it to be close.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Th
It's the lack of maintaining control that bothered me. Up 4-2 going into the 3rd against a team your better than, getting 2 PPs, at home.. should not have came down to the last 30 seconds
They nearly made it 5-2 a couple of times but Lindgren was good in the 3rd. Shit happens. The other team played hard and they get paid too. Name 1 team that is 2-0 and dominated both games.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
Rangers didn’t seem to take that game seriously
Didn’t bother playing defense, tried to get cute with the puck far too often. That 3rd goal doesn’t happen if Wennberg isn’t screwing around with the puck at the blueline
Rangers acting like they have all the time in the world to do stuff with the puck

Just a dumb game. I hope they’re not happy with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad