Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
No you don’t. Why even say that you do.

The NHL has a shit ton of parity. There are basically two or three bad teams and then a bunch of teams that can win on any given night.

The Rangers got it done. End of story.

Oh stop, most of the year we were reading even when we won how shitty they were. And most of the year I defended them. Not the entire year, there were some games that were so bad even in wins that I criticized them. But we are in the playoffs against the worst playoff team of the cap era and look like absolute garbage. One thing they're good at is empty net situations defensively and even here they couldn't clear for over a minute.

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
Amazing clutch plays from Gus. Coaches need to figure out the adjustments for the dookie top unit. Luckily they were able to score that broken play out of structure mid line change and Roslovic temporarily was possessed by Kovalchuk

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
It’s wasn’t our finest hour.
- up 2-0 headed to DC
-Laf 2 pts
- giving up that 3rd goal instead of us putting it away on the PP right before is so typical rangers hockey.
The PP wasn’t crisp. Too much standing still waiting for the other guy to make a play. Fix it, and start getting more shots thru.
-Zibby was good. That is a need for this team going forward. Opponents are going to key on bread-tro-laf heavily. We need secondary scoring.
- I like Wennberg, but offensively the guy is nonexistent. I’d rather put Fil back at 3C if he’s ready.
Put Wennberg on RW with kreids/mika
-Roslovic had a perfect snipe at a critical time. I’m not a huge fan, but that was a giant goal.

This team needs to play better overall, but it really needs to read the Ebbs and flows of the game better. Yes the other team is going to push, yes open ice is hard to come by, yes the refs are going to miss calls, but when they have a chance to put it away, they have to bury it.

Game 3 will be telling. Caps will def come hard. Going down 3-0 is pretty much the nail in the coffin. I’m hoping the home nerves /excitement are gone now.
Time to go to work.
Need to bury chances if they have the opportunity.
I don’t know how to up their killer instinct ?

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I think it's broken based off of their own numbers.

Maybe they're factoring in the dumb TMM penalty. It should be 100-0 Caps for that alone.
Yeah MoneyPuck is really weird.

I thought that game sucked a fat one but I'm interested to see what Valiquette has.

Alluckks

Gabriel Perreault Fan Account
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2011
Feels like we turtled practically the entire 3rd period. Players looked a bit gassed.

Washington plays every game to a slog of crap. Just get through the series. It's like wading through a 3 foot deep pool of mud.

Reactions: egelband
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad