Post-Game Talk: Bread Truck Delivery

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
I think when you watch the replay of this game it won't look like we barely beat them. During that last 1:38, in particular, when Igor could have froze the puck but kept it alive and passed it I said to myself as the Rangers were hitting bodies and flicking the puck around the boards that it seemed like they were toying with the caps.
I feel like he could eat more pucks to stop play instead of directing it back out to keep play going

Reactions: Captain Lindy

Baby Punisher

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
I dont want to jinx it but the Caps are done. They threw everything they had this game and still came up short. Also Carlson is cooked.
Carlson played huge minutes tonight. Ovi looks done too.
That being said It won't surprise me if both of those guys have at least 1 huge game at home before they pass out from exhaustion.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
He is not sitting. Get that out of your head. He sits Wilson and MCL will take liberties. Plus, the extra day of rest will help recharge his batteries.

I would lean towards him playing, yeah. He's probably earned enough of a leash that one weak game doesn't push him out of the lineup. But whether he plays or not will have absolutely zero impact on what Wilson and McIlrath do.

Do you want ants

Thats how u get ants
Jul 2, 2015
We looked like absolute dog shit against the worst playoff team of the cap era. f***ing embarrassing. That last minute was a joke. If someone told me it was the Ottawa Senators defending a lead and not the Rangers I'd believe them. Even if we win this series quick we'll get destroyed against the Canes. Not happy in the slightest.
Go pop a Valium. Outside of the bubble we always play them well.

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
I put in the second line. Laffy growing by the day, Trochy being himself, and Bread almost knocked a Cap out of the playoffs.
When did Bread almost knock a player out ? I missed it but I have it recorded and could go back and look if I had anidea what period and what part of the period.

Reactions: MysticLeviathan

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
caps scored 3 and there wasnt much shesty could do on any of them, but i cant recall shesty having to make a good save tonight. for as sloppy as we were, the caps generated pretty much nothing offensively.
The caps are a terrible offensive team, they shouldn’t be generating anything. Rangers still gave them a lot of room to roam they are just too slow and methodical to take advantage. But they pretty much shut the rangers down, rangers had no rush chances and outside of one or two shifts from Kakko couldn’t create off the cycle at all. That’s got to change going forward.

NYRangers16

Oct 23, 2010
Hell's Kitchen
I think when you watch the replay of this game it won't look like we barely beat them. During that last 1:38, in particular, when Igor could have froze the puck but kept it alive and passed it I said to myself as the Rangers were hitting bodies and flicking the puck around the boards that it seemed like they were toying with the caps.

We are. Compare their lines to ours. The more they f around the more Lavi has to work with.

I don't doubt this team. Also, the NHL and refs almost trying to orchestrate a Caps win. That's on them now. The Rangers just gotta play their game for 14 more.

When did Bread almost knock a player out ? I missed it but I have it recorded and could go back and look if I had anidea what period and what part of the period.

Oshie who came back late.

Reactions: yrrebbor

TheDirtyH

Jul 5, 2013
Chicago
I'd criticize the Rangers more but that game was such a diarrhea display of officiating that I don't think anyone could get in the groove. What a f***ing mess lmao.
My feelings summed up perfectly.
Yeah, maybe on an island but I was not even kind of nervous during that last shift tbh. Caps got nothing. We were much more a threat to score an EN than they were to tie IMO.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
I usually try to be positive after wins but that was not a comforting performance at all.
No you don’t. Why even say that you do.

The NHL has a shit ton of parity. There are basically two or three bad teams and then a bunch of teams that can win on any given night.

The Rangers got it done. End of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad