GDT: Brass Bonanza - Caps at Whalers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Bears win 1-0. Vrana tried to go after Sutter and horn. And then wanted some of McIlrath. Not sure what they were saying but Vrana was pissed. Haha.

• Wow
Reactions: troyerlaw and um

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
Atta boy Fever….

If this is the Wilson we get for the next 5+ years….totally happy.
Yeah, sometimes he makes some boneheaded plays (mostly with taking penalties), but Wilson is a great player with a lot of talent and drive. Obviously his physical gifts will slow, but he strikes me as a player that can adjust to whatever he can do with his age.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Snively hasn’t been impressive to me. He has good wheels but just can’t control the puck at speed.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
So Orlov doesn't even PK on the Canes.

Looks like he is a 3rd pairing D but they use 7 D with De Angelo mostly getting PP time so I guess there is some experimentation going on lately because the Canes have been playing poorly.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Agreed. Next time they need an injury call up I hope they give Miro a shot. He and Ovi had pretty good chemistry in the preseason and he might be the guy who can get Ovi going again.
Yeah, I have been wanting Miro to stay in Hershey and develop, but he has been playing well, and maybe he gives OV the shot he needs.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Snively hasn’t been impressive to me. He has good wheels but just can’t control the puck at speed.
Playing at least a few guys who shouldn’t be in the NHL….

Jeez 47 eats pucks…..painfully…

So Orlov doesn't even PK on the Canes.

Looks like he is a 3rd pairing D but they use 7 D with De Angelo mostly getting PP time so I guess there is some experimentation going on lately because the Canes have been playing poorly.
Dodged that contract extension….

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Wish we would throw a few more pucks on net. Feel like this dude in goal for the Canes wants to give us one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad