Value of: Brandon Montour at 50% retained to the Leafs

Rastin

Jul 14, 2004
Montour has been playing pretty well actually. Considering the tire fire that is the Buffalo Sabres he's looked pretty solid. He's a good 4-5 Dman who can skate and contribute offensively. May even work as running a PP unit but he's buried beneath Dahlin and Risto in Buffalo.

I'd say he's worth a 2nd and a 4th/B level prospect

Rastin

Jul 14, 2004
Also wanted to note that he's one of the few players that haven't been mailing it in at this point. He's still out there busting his butt off each night. I very much appreciate that even if the results haven't been there.

Montour has been playing pretty well actually. Considering the tire fire that is the Buffalo Sabres he's looked pretty solid. He's a good 4-5 Dman who can skate and contribute offensively. May even work as running a PP unit but he's buried beneath Dahlin and Risto in Buffalo.

I'd say he's worth a 2nd and a 4th/B level prospect

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
I know the Leafs are looking for a forward and they should be but I still want another piece on the defense and while Montour is not my 1st choice, that would be Ekholm Montour is on the list of guys I'd have some Internet in.

What would Buffalo want for Montour
Quick question; how much internet?

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
A second. Leafs likely going to final four. That's like a 61-64 pick. Maybe there's a first round exit with Toronto but doubtful. It's 55+

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad