Value of: Brandon Montour at 50% retained to the Leafs

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I know the Leafs are looking for a forward and they should be but I still want another piece on the defense and while Montour is not my 1st choice, that would be Ekholm Montour is on the list of guys I'd have some Internet in.

What would Buffalo want for Montour

banks

Only got 3 of 16.
Aug 29, 2019
Yes, please. I'd be thrilled with Montour in Toronto. Problem is slot allocation, since the defence is already crowded.

north49er

Dec 20, 2017
I know the Leafs are looking for a forward and they should be but I still want another piece on the defense and while Montour is not my 1st choice, that would be Ekholm Montour is on the list of guys I'd have some Internet in.

Free wings for life.....

Blaine8797

Nov 26, 2018

To everyone saying a 3rd or 4th for montour at 50% you have to realize there will be more than just toronto interested at 50% he’s not horrendous when not on Buffalo that’s pretty much a guarantee, I’m sure tons of more teams will give up more than half the offers here

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
To everyone saying a 3rd or 4th for montour at 50% you have to realize there will be more than just toronto interested at 50% he’s not horrendous when not on Buffalo that’s pretty much a guarantee, I’m sure tons of more teams will give up more than half the offers here

I'm sure teams are going to line up around the block for "not horrendous".

Blaine8797

Nov 26, 2018
I'm sure teams are going to line up around the block for "not horrendous".
Teams lineup every year at the deadline for non horrendous depth pieces lmao, for a decent rhd depth piece that could easily bounce back to where he was in Anaheim when having a team around him I think some teams will overpay for him, the. Again last season montour wasn’t terrible either

dubplatepressure

Jul 10, 2007
Teams lineup every year at the deadline for non horrendous depth pieces lmao, for a decent rhd depth piece that could easily bounce back to where he was in Anaheim when having a team around him I think some teams will overpay for him, the. Again last season montour wasn’t terrible either

Why would teams overpay and not just pay for him?

Crazy8oooo

Puck Off!
Sep 12, 2010
Orange County
Montour's stock has fallen since leaving Anaheim...by how much, is the question. I can't see him getting a first. Maybe a 3rd and an ok prospect?

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010

Staal got a 3rd and a 5th, how much higher is Montour value really?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad